How to impress women

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Things that impress women the most

• Guy playing with children

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Guys that cook

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • Guys that play guitar

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Guys that like animals

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters

LT72884

Head Chef
Question for the ladies here at DC or any lady, or any one who wants to inlightin me.

If a guy plays the guitar for you, does that make him more attractive or impress you at all. Hmm, maybe impress is not the word im looking for. Im just curious. Im trying to find the RIGHT things to say to a girl rather than the wrong things. Im also trying to find what impresses them. There has to be a universal principle for women.

Thanx all

I am not a woman so take what I am saying for what it is worth, but what I have found is the best way to impress a woman is to be true to yourself. If you like to play guitar then play guitar. If you like children then play with the kids. If you hate to cook then don't do it just to impress her.

I know it sounds like a tired old cliche, but just be yourself and don't try to impress her. She will be impressed with who you are if you two click.

I'm not that musical and it's no big deal to me, so I voted for the other three. Could be too I dated some musicians when I was young and wasn't impressed!

ETA - Gotta agree with GB, be true to yourself or it won't work at all!

LL

I am not a woman so take what I am saying for what it is worth, but what I have found is the best way to impress a woman is to be true to yourself. If you like to play guitar then play guitar. If you like children then play with the kids. If you hate to cook then don't do it just to impress her.

I know it sounds like a tired old cliche, but just be yourself and don't try to impress her. She will be impressed with who you are if you two click.

Cool Cool. Yeah i tried the whole TRY to impress but that got me no where. But when you first meet a new girl/guy, for some reason i do not act my self 100% more like 80%. That bugs me because i feel like im trying to be something im not. Hard to explain what i mean.

Im trying to find the RIGHT things to say to a girl rather than the wrong things. Im also trying to find what impresses them. There has to be a universal principle for women.

Thanx all

After 36 years of marriage I can unequivocally say"

1. No matter how right I am, I am always wrong (and so will you be if you get to the point of saying 'I do'). It just works that way.

2. The universal principle for women is that there are no universal principles.

3. One "Aw geezz" will wipe out 500 "Atta-boys" and you are back to square one trying to win her over again.

My question for you is, "Why did you even go here?" You obviously must be very young.

Joseph the Wrong (Forever)

After 36 years of marriage I can unequivocally say"

1. No matter how right I am, I am always wrong (and so will you be if you get to the point of saying 'I do'). It just works that way.

2. The universal principle for women is that there are no universal principles.

3. One "Aw geezz" will wipe out 500 "Atta-boys" and you are back to square one trying to win her over again.

My question for you is, "Why did you even go here?" You obviously must be very young.

Joseph the Wrong (Forever)

I came here for opinions is all. Just to see what others had to say. Very young to you maybe but not very young to me. Im 24. Im young but not very young.

Someone once told mew that women in general do not care about certain things. They continued on about those certain things and it just so happened that i do a majority of those certain things that apparently dont impress women. When i read that i did feel somewhat bad because those things are who i am. So i wanted a second opinion.

Someone once told mew that women in general do not care about certain things.
It is impossible to generalize like this. What one woman like the next will hate. The only way you will know if by doing. That is why it is so important to be yourself. Stick to that and the woman who you are supposed to impress will be impressed with you for all the right reasons.

No, they are all different, and you will never figure any of them out.

Oh man dont say that. I get frustrated easily. When i get mad or frustrated, i go very silent because if i talk when i am mad it is usually something that is not good.

Honesty, Sincerity, Faithfullness are the top 3.
A man needs to have a good sense of humor, love to have fun, have a good job, not rich, just have a steady job. Like animals and kids.
Anything above that is extra points. Love the person you're with.

You want a universal principle?

Woman want you to be honest and sincere. They want you to be interested in them and what they say - they want you to listen. They want you to like the things they like (common interests).

If you can't do that with a particular woman, she's not the one for you/you're not the one for her.

P.S. Faking any of this doesn't count.

It is impossible to generalize like this. What one woman like the next will hate. The only way you will know if by doing. That is why it is so important to be yourself. Stick to that and the woman who you are supposed to impress will be impressed with you for all the right reasons.

ok, Thats what i thought about the poll i found Except they had a list of 10 things while i only added 4 of the 10. Dang magazines always tryin to lead me astray.LOL

The problem with a poll like this is that you could have 500 people vote and say that guys who cook is the ultimate thing, but the person you are interested in will be her own person and she might just possibly not care one bit that a guy cooks. Each person is an individual so a poll like this really will not tell you anything other than what the people here think about themselves. If you are looking to date on of them then that might help you out a little, but if the person you are interested in is not participating in the poll then it is pretty useless IMO.

All of the above and add in.... looking me in the eyes when I'm talking.

Thats jsut below the shoulders right? Im good at that.

but when it comes to chics ive learned. jsut be yourself. dont change yourself for some girl. Its not worth it and you willnt be happy.

jsut be confident in yourself.

Back
Top Bottom