How to impress women

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Things that impress women the most

• Guy playing with children

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Guys that cook

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • Guys that play guitar

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Guys that like animals

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters
My wife likes my cooking, and her lady friends are always impressed when they hear that I do a lot of the cooking in our house. So, I would say that cooking is best!

:) This is not a one way street it gos both ways if she is interested in you she also will do nice things for you as well. Also do not jump in to quickly to get married as everyone is on their best behavior when dating. Definitely pay close attention to any red flags that may come up. Never ever appear as desperate and take your time if she is into you she will wait cuz your worth it, meeting her family will tell alot.

In my little time with women, i have learned that they dont always want a solution to fix the problem, rather they are venting and want you to listen. Stonewalling is infact one of the worse things a man can do to a women. For me, that comes naturally. When i am mad or frustrated, i tend go to silent and dont want to talk. BUT i am fixing this.

I have learned that their needs always come first, then yours. I am not perfect and i imagine my future wife will understand this as we are both two imperfect people working together to achieve the same goals.

Even though i am not interested in scrapbooking, i know i would enjoy it more and show interest in it if my wife had it as an interest. There is something about the way a female can create the most amezing looking art out of pictures and words. I do tie flies so i can teach her as well.

I respect motherhood tremendously because of my own mother and the things she has done for me. I have had to take care of her since i was young because of her illness. So i grew up pretty fast. When i see a young women around my age taking care of her younger brothers and sisters, i actually really enjoy it. For some reason i am really attracted to girls who are great with children. Maybe its because thats what i am supposed to be attracted to.

i agree with the abstenace before marriage as well. I was taught that as a child and all threw my teen years. Respecting a women and her body is very important to me. To treat her as a piece of meat and as an object is a selfish gesture to me..

I know that reading books is no where near the real thing, but i have read a couple and they did have some very very helpfull information.
I love you! Will you marry me? Oh wait... I forgot, I'm more than old enough to be your mom, and I'm already married! Oh well! Can I be your South Carolina mom? :cool:

Seriously Matt, the woman who marries you will be fortunate indeed!

:)Barbara

I love you! Will you marry me? Oh wait... I forgot, I'm more than old enough to be your mom, and I'm already married! Oh well! Can I be your South Carolina mom? :cool:

Seriously Matt, the woman who marries you will be fortunate indeed!

Thanx,

You can be my mom and expat can be me grandma.

I just looked closely at what you posted.........do you really beiieve that women are evil????? I don't think that you do.......you're too nice..........:LOL:
Oh, I fully believe we are evil. Vengence hath no fury like a woman scorned. We have to be a bit evil to earn such a truthful phrase.

yeah, a woman scorned.......I will go after any guy who does that to me.......... I love the story about the woman who sued her husband's mistress for a million for loss of affection.........and alienation and WON!!! Go girl...........

From what I've seen...

If she's younger than 23, find out what kind of guy her dad wants her to be with and do the exact opposite...

If she's older than 23, find out what kind of guy her dad IS and emulate him the best you can...

From what I've seen...

If she's younger than 23, find out what kind of guy her dad wants her to be with and do the exact opposite...

If she's older than 23, find out what kind of guy her dad IS and emulate him the best you can...
Dang, thats some good advice. LOL never thought of it like that before

From what I've seen...

I don't know, I would find out how she feels about her dad first. If someone emulated my father I'd drive him to the lake and drop him in with cement shoes attached rescuing him just after he came to his senses and just before he drowned.

Believe me you didn't mess around with my dad........he was a sharpshooter in the First Calvary Diviision..........he was a really nice guy.......but I knew where to push the limits.....and boyfriends weren't the place.........god, he was drop dead gorgeous........

LOL, I was just gonna say the same.
Check out the man thread.... I'm certainly impressed!
:)

Somehow I think we all end up "marrying our dads" in some ways. James is very different from my dad in most ways, but there is one thing he does just like him, and it drives me nuts. They both wait until it is almost time to leave (I'm talking 10 minutes here), and then they take their showers and start getting ready! Infuriating!

Somehow I think we all end up "marrying our dads" in some ways. James is very different from my dad in most ways, but there is one thing he does just like him, and it drives me nuts. They both wait until it is almost time to leave (I'm talking 10 minutes here), and then they take their showers and start getting ready! Infuriating!

I think they all do that Barbara. DH does it.... when I walk in the door from work and we have to go somewhere..... he sits there until we're late and takes a shower..... leaving ME to rush around to dress all the kids and pack a diaper bag... which he coulda done in the 6 hours BEFORE I got home...
Then.... to top it off.... he comes back upstairs dressed and ready to go....
AND ASKS WHY WE"RE NOT READY YET!!!

EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!! :mad:

dork.

Back
Top Bottom