How Young are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What Physical Age group are you in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I fall in the 46 - 55, I feel 75 - 120, but I act younger - just with a lot of groaning with the aches and pains! lol

All I can say is I get better looking each day ! :huh: 46 years young !
icon6.gif

Attachments

• ccport2.jpeg
    ccport2.jpeg
    11.3 KB · Views: 84
Well, this isn't hard to do at all. I was 61 in May, and I feel great this morning. People tell me I look 45, and I smile, real big.(thinking to myself, sure I do, okay, I like that)and say thanks.
I get along with people of all ages. I enjoy being around both children and adults. I am a good listener and I try and give good advice. Life is for the Living and I enjoy living.

QSis said:
How eerie, Jan! I am 52, but I keep thinking I am 53!

I got goose-bumps when I saw your post!

Lee

That really is a coincidence...'insert Twilight Zone music'. Last summer when one of those games came out where you put your birthday in, it said I was 52 and just couldn't believe it. I had been saying I was 53 for a solid year. :LOL:

Bullseye, I'm glad I don't fixate on an age, especially since I can't subtract those big numbers either. :ROFLMAO:

VeraBlue said:
Born on the only day in the year that sounds like a command....in 1962. At the moment, I am 44.

Very clever, VB. You made me look!

As to being 44 at the moment, this too shall pass.

I am happy to admit to being somewhere between 18 and 80! :LOL:

Some days I feel closer to 80, but most of the time, I feel more like 18. I'm not sure HOW my nephews got to be in their 40's, tho! :huh:

27. So is DH. I have been working since I was 12, he did not work until after full time education was over, so I feel ten years older than him sometimes!

We both said we wanted to have our kids before 30, if we were going to have them. We both have older parents and felt that we would rather be more active running around parents...but it doesn't look like that will happen now, unless we win the lottery!

I feel very old with some people, and very young with others. My FIL was anti us getting married because we are "children" but my mother had been married for 9 years by the time she was my age....

Old enough to know better but young enough to try and still get away with it.......:angel: .

Sush.......some things you just don't ask a lady.....shame on you. :-p

Somewhere between 18 & 80! I'm not as old as my grandmother was when she was my age, heck I'm not as old as my mother was at my age. So why does the calendar say I'm older than my younger brother?????:mad: Who, by the way acts older than me, or is that more mature - he forgot how to have fun a long long time ago.

SizzlininIN said:
Old enough to know better but young enough to try and still get away with it.......:angel: .

Sizz, that's perfect!!:ROFLMAO:

I turned 29 not long ago. When I got up Saturday & Sunday morning, I felt like I was 100 though! I'm still paying dearly for staying up all night Friday night. :rolleyes:

spring of 07 i will hit 40 feel like 39 it is a pretty good feeling. still
can jog everyday and play with the best of them. the one thing like
crewsk i can no longer do is stay up all night parting it kills me. when i
do that i really feel like this is my last day on this earth. to think at one time i was able to do that and still go to work on time the next morning and actually function.:wacko:

i guess knowing better or knowing how much you will pay for it is a good thing. can't remember the last time i did stayed up parting all night. but
staying up all night with a sick kid i can remember like it was yesterday.:(

more fun parting if you remember it all:shock:

i like where i am at right now still young but smart enough to know better

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom