How Young are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What Physical Age group are you in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
40 is nothing!! Or maybe that is because age has never meant that much to me. I'm 45 and it doesn't bother me one bit!! I have friends that went into a panic when they turned 30, 40, 45, 50 and so on; the ones I am closest to are the ones that you would never guess their age by their actions and they never thought anything of getting older either. As they and I say, "It isn't how old you are..........it's whether you enjoyed life and learned anything in those years."

crewsk said:
Sizz, that's perfect!!:ROFLMAO:

I turned 29 not long ago. When I got up Saturday & Sunday morning, I felt like I was 100 though! I'm still paying dearly for staying up all night Friday night. :rolleyes:

I'm the big 40 but it doesn't bother me. I thought I'd freak when it came around and for many years before I said I was going to go off by myself and stay at a hotel and buy a big bottle of wine and hide out. The time came and it wasn't any big deal. I guess because after losing mom and dad so close I realized another year older is another year I'm here on this earth with my family and friends. Besides I only feel like I'm about 30. Hey and when I reach 50.......I'll be considered Vintage and I absolutely love vintage :)

jkath said:
Next month I'm hitting the big four-uh-oh.
Heh, it's not bad. Everyone makes 40 sound awful. It's not!:)

I'm a proud 46 and my significant other - he and I recently reacquainted after 25 years- just turned 60. We're still hobbling around, you will too :ROFLMAO:

Fraidy

I will be 49 on Sally Field's next birthday. :rolleyes: I never feel old unless I think about the fact that my daughter is 27 and my grandkids are 8 1/2 and 5 1/2!

I never really could understand people saying they are younger than they are. I would rather people think I am a young looking 49 than to think I'm a really old looking 29-year-old! :LOL: Fortunately I got my mom's good Swedish genes and look younger than I am. Even when she died at age 60 she looked like she was in her 40s.

:) Barbara

"physical age"??? what am I supposed to say, I always way outdo the performances by those who are nearly half my age at the gym!!:LOL:

The preadolescent children tends to see me as their peer, and when I talk to people around my age, I always get the impression that I am talking to people much older than me.

My biological age is 35, but I think it is more fitting to say I am 15 year old with 20 years of experience:-p

oh, Dove----my heart goes out to you----we just dealt with this with my mother-in-law--------Dead weight is dead weight------please I hope that you have help on hand---72 is too young to go down fast without help

Dove said:
Today I feel past 116. My back about 140 from lifting DH to his feet since he is so week now he can't stand. Mentely ..older than dirt. A year or less ago I felt like 16. Not 72dove

Dove can you get any help? You need to take care of yourself too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom