Howdy Y'all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haven't forgotten all of my DC family. Life has gotten a little crazy for us...overwhelming.

We've moved from our home of 15 years. NEVER DOING IT AGAIN...EVER. I'm way too old and creaky.

Our new home is in town, about 9 minutes from the "Keeping her happy" farm in Brenham, TX. It's a custom home built in 1960 in the craftsman style. The link is to the marketing photos. The house is the same but the furnishings have changed. 703 W Third Brenham, TX 77833

We are just getting settled and have spent every minute of our free time working on various things in the house. I spent a lot of time fixing the backyard fountain yesterday. Today is all about hanging the framed art and other decorations.

DD Mandy is getting married in a few months and is currently occupying our guest house where she and her new husband will reside following the wedding until they can purchase a home of their own. The surrounding DRAMA keeps us on our toes...seven white horses and a carriage...really????
Not gonna happen princess.

My occupation/job just keeps growing all the time. In addition to my previous duties, I now manage infrastructure for two data centers. One of these is in Houston and the other is in the midwest.

I check in when I can but don't have lots of time to surf the net.

Great sized kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom