How's everyone doing ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tsi88kid

Senior Cook
I havent really felt like I've been to active in the forum lately so how has everyone been? anything new and exciting going on?

For me I got to work with lydia shire at the 22nd annual gala food and wine festival and her line was soo long that night. I got her card and went in and worked at her restraunt locke ober. I am going back this tuesday with the application and applying for a job. The sous chef I worked with told me he doesn't see why they wouldnt hire me because im a good kid and i know what im doing. I HOPE I GET THE JOB!!!!

Oh wow - I really wish you the very best! I'm excited for you and for the opportunities you've already had!
Great going, tsi! Or, should I call you 88, or kid....or......

ps - isn't your birthday coming up really soon?

Good luck tsi (or 88, or kid, as jkath was wondering...:-p )!! That would be a great opportunity for you, fingers crossed!

As for me, my life circles around between puter, kitchen and gym as usual, but pretty soon (hopefully) working on our new flat will come into the play as well!!

I'm fine as a frog's hair, split 3 ways! Thanks for asking. :LOL:

Can't wait to see your posts after the 22nd!

thanks everyone!!!! I hope to do great too.

And i hope everyone is doing fine. And i liked that fine as a frogs hair split 3 ways lol it was funny.

And yes my birthday is the 27th of this month thanks for remembering!!

Back
Top Bottom