Hubby wore 2 different shoes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only thing I can say is maybe ya'll should go barefoot and commando.:-p (OK, I'm poking fun but the only reason I always have my shoes on the right foot is that they are thong flip-flops so you can't wear them on the wrong feet. Hmmm, maybe that would help you Katie. I think it would be hard to put thong underwear on the wrong way.)

Just looking at thong underwear makes me cringe, I think that it would hurt on the right way, never mind backwards, too:LOL:

The surprising thing (to me) was I dressed in the daylight and my undies were what Oprah might call "granny" panties. I have no idea how I managed to put them on the way I did. I had to have been in a terrible hurry.

The surprising thing (to me) was I dressed in the daylight and my undies were what Oprah might call "granny" panties. I have no idea how I managed to put them on the way I did. I had to have been in a terrible hurry.
At least you didn't discover you'd been walking around with your skirt tucked up in your pantyhose!

Oh, I've done that little number, too-----and what about running out to gym class with your slip (remember when we wore those?) underneath your ugly PE shorts in front of all the nerdy 7th grade boys because you were in such a rush not to get demerits for being late. Ah, the joyful memories.......

I don't know if my mom actually saw this or if she read about it, but there was a woman walking through a park one day. The woman's slip fell to her feet. The woman didn't miss a beat. She stepped out of the slip and kept on walking!

:)Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom