Hubby's christmas lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Australians have to celebrate Christmas at the height of their 'summer'.... My step-sister lives in a small cul-de-sac and she has persuaded the other 5 houses to decorate as it it was winter, she lays a snow mat, has a snow blower company come over and spray all the roofs and gardens, they have lights of santa flying overhead in his sleigh.... She's mad... she cooks turkey, stuffing etc with all the trimmings, but doesn't eat until 10.00 pm when it gets cooler!

Now that IS seriously weird!:chef:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
BAHHHHH HUMBUG!!! :glare: Im a lonely single guy. The holidays are depressing. :neutral: If I had someone to love THEN its different.

I remember what that was like, Sushi, before I was married, living in a big city, all my friends were home with their families, but I had to stay to work.

I signed up with a local food bank to cook and serve food to the homeless, and have never had a more rewarding experience in my life! Since food is all about making folks happy, this was one little thing I could do to maybe bring just a little joy into someone's life. And after all, Christmas is about giving! Why don't you give it a try?

Otherwise, ((((hugs)))))) to you this holiday season!

Your lights look awesome Texasgirl! Very festive indeed:santa:

Sushi, sorry your feeling lonely this holiday season, but we all love you:kiss:

Back
Top Bottom