hugs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
without my being too specific, may you dears offer me a virtual hug or 2?
i'm extremely sad 'bout an issue & keep crying those tears that kinda choke you & i don't really want to discuss my sad bout with jake or my Mom or specifics. just very sad.
thanks.:cry:

Last edited:
luvs, lots of hugs going your way! Whatever your problem is, look on the bright side of things, as there is always calm at the end of every storm.:)

Lot of hugs are being virtually sent as you read this. I hope everything works out for you...just remember you have a lot of support on here too!!

Huge Virtual Hugs Luvs..............hopefully this will put a smile on your face.

Attachments

• smile.jpg
    smile.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 186
(((((((((((Luvs))))))))))))))) Many, Many hugs to you Luvs and hope things get better for you soon.

huggins returned to you guys. thanks! sheesh, without discusscooking, i'd probably cry way more often.:blink: dagnabbit, i luv kind people.

sizz, your pic got a burst of laughter from me- tee-hee! i'm a feline person.
cora, those pics of your kiddos were so cute! they're growingfast!
thank you. very appreciated.:flowers:

luvs said:
sizz, your pic got a burst of laughter from me- tee-hee! i'm a feline person.
cora, those pics of your kiddos were so cute! they're growingfast!
thank you. very appreciated.:flowers:
Glad that they brought a smile to your face, luvs! And you're right, they are growing fast! Callum had his first birthday last month and Aidan will be 4 in another 6 months! I can hardly believe it myself. Hope you're feeling better!

thanks, cora. wow, kiddos do grow quickly, huh? kiddo i watch has grown so fast i'm like, 'wow!!!!!' she conversates somewhat like she isn't 5 when she wants to! (when she isn't being 5 & whining 'bout play-dough that she left open.) :LOL: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom