Hurrah!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lulu

Head Chef
My DH has been chasing a UK law contract for four years, its been really tough, he's had a couple of nearlies, and an offer from a firm he decided was not for him and took the decision not to accept (considered madness in the current market in UK because there are WAY too many candiadates for openings and this was a top UK firm, but UK law, not much international)

but today he has been offered a 2008 start by his FIRST VCHOICE FIRM!

I'm so excited I can't even type properly, my hands are shaking so much! Its so unbelievable, his FIRST CHOICE FIRM!

There is no way on earth I'm cooking tonight!

Thank you!

We are really hoping that the future finanacial increase in our household will enable us to give more back to the world. It'll be a short period of pay cut when he's a UK trainee, but, then it will rapidly be much, much easier and we hope to start being able to pay the world back for the goodness we have been granted from it.

Wow great news, lulu. Now you can put your worries on the shelf. Hope you and your DH have a nice evening out to celebrate. Just think, we're already into the 5th month of 2007. 2008 will be here before you know it!!:clap::clap::clap:

That's great news lulu!!!!!!!!!!!! Katie E - isn't it like February 3rd? It can't be May already??????????? :LOL: :rolleyes:

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, Lulu, congrats to both you and DH! What wonderful news--and now you can both head back to the UK! 2008 will be here before you know it!

Enjoy your celebratory dinner!

A party for Lulu and her DH, to celebrate the fantastic news:)

Congratulations to both of you!! You will be able to live together happily ever after and have a peace of mind, which everyone deserves but especially a nice couple like Lu and Michael!!

Tuttavia, mi racommando, don't be too much of a stranger to Italy!!:)

:clap: :clap: :clap: Yes, Yes, Yes, I am so glad for you. This puts a whole new twist on your weekend. Your DH is probably smiling a smile that will keep your days lit up for a long time. I could tell from your typing that it was all good news!!!

You guys deserve this soooo much!!!!!. :)

It meant a lot to be able to share this news with you all.
This oppertunity will genuinely enable him to continue to give his skills and some time to good causes, something which was important to him.

We are still a bit dazed, but over the moon! Thank you for your kind words :)

Sounds like great news Lulu!!! Congrats and I hope dinner night out is/was superb!!

Back
Top Bottom