I am a new daddy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dave Hutchins

Head Chef
Last night I addopted a new kitty a coal black little girl named Missy
she is one little bundle of love. Completely littler box trained. She is about 8 months old, and a real joy to have
Daddy Dave:):)

she is one little bundle of love. Completely littler box trained. She is about 8 months old, and a real joy to have
Gramps,
good for you.. This is just the thing for yoiu..I know you have tons of love to give and so does the little one...
hugs pal
Ma

Oh boy, Dave, that's GREAT!! Congratulations!

Are you able to post a picture? Where'd you find her?

Lee

Congratulations, Dave. They say the love of a pet helps you be healthier and live longer, so you two will be good for each other!

congratulations! I have always heard that cats live 18-20 years. (Do you think it is because they have nine lives?) I just was shocked when I first heard this. Hope you and your companion have many happy days together. Wish you both lots of good health and luck.

Congrats Dave I know that without our adopted kitty it would be a lot harder to deal with putting my dog to sleep.

Congrats Dave! I miss having a cat around, but we are only allowed two pets and we have our quota with our mutts.

Add me to the list of those demanding pictures! You can't tease us like that!

Mazel Tov V'Simcha!!!! Abba Dovid
[Good Luck and Happiness, Daddy David]

Congrats on the new kitty. I am a little partial but I think the all black ones are a little smarter than some of the others.

This is a little quote on my fridge.

"Cats bring love and joy to your life and you don't have to send them to college!"

Back
Top Bottom