I am going to Israel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is a great piece of advice that I might not have thought of. Thanks for the tip mama bear :)!!!

you're welcome.......it will just expedite the US Embassy to process you a new one if you should lose yours.......and believe me they need expediting......if they have to go back to the US and look you up and find the numbers, yada, yada, yada.....you'll be there until your daughters' bar mitzbahs.....this way they have everything in front of them and can quickly process you.........carry one with you as you travel about the city and one in your suitcase and one in your briefcase.........put your passport in the safe if they have one in the room...........I'm so excited for you.......MBear.......:LOL:

Thanks expatgirl. That is a great idea. I just spoke to the travel agent to set up my trip. Once my flight is approved my our finance director I will register on that site.

I went with a group when I was 17. Great summer ! Just see as many places as you can!

When I go overseas, I PDF myself a copy of my passport and email it to my yahoo account. That way, I can always get a copy should something happen to it.

You are going to have an amazing trip GB!!

I leave on Friday the 13th of this month. Good thing I have always had good luck on that date :).

Out of all places in the world, the one you should not be traveling to or from on Shabat is definitely Israel, oy vey. :(

Hope I'm mistaken with the time.

No you are not mistaken Charlie. Unfortunately that is when the office needed me there. Our meetings start Sunday so in order to not miss much work here (which of course is what the company in the US is concerned about) they need me to travel Fri-Sat.

I am not flying El Al. My flight is on continental. They do not care about the Sabbath.

I am not flying El Al. My flight is on continental. They do not care about the Sabbath.
But you do GB and I think HE will understand..Just keep careful and stay safe. You are special to all of us..Enjoy

cj

oh geebs, it's almost time to depart!! Drink plenty of water on the plane to avoid dehydration, get plenty of rest before you leave, yeah right! and have a wonderful time!

Wow, only two more days! Don't worry. You are about to have a great adventure. Soak it all up and then come back and tell us about it! Bien viaje, amigo!
Actually no, I have a week before I leave. I depart on the 13th so a week from tomorrow is my flight.

A great adventure for sure! I can't wait!!!

Back
Top Bottom