I am leaving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unfortunately, the top of the flagpole was cut off in this picture. it was flying a rainbow colored flag, and a banner that says something about "we're here, get used to it!"
:) :) :) :)

Boy, wasabi, if that is what the Red Cross volunteers look like I would like to be the first in line to join. Also, don't forget to pick up Marge. I am sure she is tired of swimming by now, but I am sure that one look at those guys has given her energy for hours. :)

buckytom said:
unfortunately, the top of the flagpole was cut off in this picture. it was flying a rainbow colored flag, and a banner that says something about "we're here, get used to it!"
Bucky
33.gif

all i have to say is
"YYYYYYYYYY M C A,
it's fun to stay at the YYYYYYYY M C A"

at least you'll have lots of friends to go shopping with, wasabi.
but be careful, they can be cruel....
three snaps up!

My mom worked for the Red Cross & I can honestly say, there was no one around there that looked like that!! I think I need to go with you Wasabi, you know, just to give you breaks when you get tired!:ROFLMAO:

SPITTING OUT MY LUNCH LAUGHING!!!!!
buckytom said:

buckytom said:
all i have to say is
"YYYYYYYYYY M C A,
it's fun to stay at the YYYYYYYY M C A"

at least you'll have lots of friends to go shopping with, wasabi.
but be careful, they can be cruel....
three snaps up!

img_192700_0_bc76f4175abc60a34ed9ef15c554810e.gif

Bucky, you sing that song SO well? You want to go shopping?:ROFLMAO:

Barbara L said:
He can't sing with a screwdriver in his mouth! Take those glasses off Buckytom, so we can see your eyes!

:) Barbara

I thought that was a message from the Village People to Bucky, but hm, now you said it, that one could well be him!!:LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom