I am leaving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wasabi

Executive Chef
To my Dear Friends and Family,

I have decided to change my life completely. I've given great
thought to

this and have decided to go in a totally different direction,
therefore,

I would like to say good bye to all of you.

The Red Cross needs volunteers and I decided to become one of
them.

I will be spending most of my time at field hospitals with other

volunteers helping sick, people. I know it's a complete
change in direction, and you're probably shocked, but it's something I want to
do. I am starting on Nov 14, 2005 and I'm really looking forward
to it.

Please don't try to stop me! I've made up my mind!
My new co-workers have sent me a picture to welcome me on their crew. please see the attached photo.

img_192274_0_15e816a095c930e67b5f7b85f2b439e9.jpg

I counted 15 crew members... that means there is room for only 3 more volunteers.... after me! yes, it will be a tough job, but someone's gotta do it. The few, the proud, the.... nevermind.
smilie_engelteuf.gif

Such a noble gesture wasabi! I have always tried to put all my efforts in where they are most needed, so count me in. :angel:

:) Barbara

Guys in the 80s had the Baywatch babes, now it is our turn to run for the worthy cause with the RedCross Stud Muffins!!:mrgreen:

Okay, my heart has calmed down now, I was getting upset that wasabi was leaving:cry:
Now I can see her wisdom:LOL:

Yep. Sign me up. I'll give them all nice back and neck rubs when they get home from helping out~

texasgirl said:
Okay, my heart has calmed down now, I was getting upset that wasabi was leaving:cry:
Now I can see her wisdom:LOL:

I think they all need a Mother's Love :) :) :rolleyes: Wait for me Wasabi..swimming as fast as I can------------
marge~Dove

What a lovely sentiment, wasabi. Your devotion to the compassionate work of the Red Cross truly moves me. You'll need someone to see to your daily needs as you give selflessly to others...So I'll be coming along to take care of them. *Thier begins to mist up in anticipation...*:cry:

Wasabi, I insist that you document your journeys with the your fellow "good deed doers" with at least a roll of film every day. It's the only way that we'll be able to cope with being seperated from you!! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom