I am so proud of my little girl!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
My baby girl is such a high achiever. She is sick right now with a cold and a double ear infection. You would never know she is sick as she is laughing and playing and just her normal extremely happy self. Anyway, with all of that going on she decided that today is the say she would say her first word, book. Not only that, but a few hours later she decided to take her first steps. 2 huge milestones in one day. Thats my girl :mrgreen:

That's so awesome GB! She sure is determined! No cold or ear infection is gonna drag her down! Aidan's first word was owl, he said it all morning long over and over. So in light of his first word, we went out and got him an owl stuffed animal, then he didn't say owl again for a couple months.:-p

That's wonderful GB! Give Rachel a big hug for me!

My daughter Nancy said her first word (Hi) at 6 1/2 months and hasn't shut her mouth since! LOL When she was about 16 I gave her a t-shirt that said, "Help, I'm talking and I can't shut up!" I didn't know if she would be insulted or if she would like it. She loved it and wore it a lot. Actually she wasn't that bad with talking! She has always been very articulate anyway, and doesn't just talk to hear her own voice! :LOL:

Just wait until Rachel is a teenager and develops that horrible teen girl disease Phone-Clutchitis! It doesn't seem to affect the girl, but the family goes nuts!

:) Barbara

Barbara L said:
Just wait until Rachel is a teenager and develops that horrible teen girl disease Phone-Clutchitis! It doesn't seem to affect the girl, but the family goes nuts!
:) Barbara

ha ha Barbara! While Rachel is talking on the phone, my sons will be eating everything out of the fridge! And when the fridge starts to get empty they'll probably decide to just eat a stick of butter since they've eaten everything else.

Oh happy day! We so look forward to their first words and steps....then after awhile we wish they would sit down and shut up! Not really - but once she starts walking your only advantage is longer legs and arms!

During my recent visit w/ Grand-daughter (she's 20 months) they gave me a wake up call that included their two large Golden Retrievers who piled onto the bed - hillarious! Later that day in the car she was laughing to herself and said "Grandma puppies bed, funny - Wake Up Grandma!" :LOL:

Rachel!
img_217370_0_07456c5f3e49287ca28b20413060e76c.gif

Book was my first word when I was a baby, too! Give Rach a big hug for me--she's quite a trooper. And congrats to you and Darlene for raising such a sharp, happy little girl!:)

Oh GB, how exciting..You have one smart little girl. Not only that, she is beautiful and brave to do all this with a cold and her ears infected..Hugs to her and you and her mom..
kadesma:)

awwwwwww gb how sweet. i know you must be so proud of your little girl.
next thing, she'll be running and she ain't gonna stop lol.

GB, that's great. Sounds like she has her dad's intelligence and good disposition!

I can't remember who said it, but:

"You spend the first 5 years of you child's life teaching them to talk and walk. Then you spend the next 15 years telling them to shut up and sit down.":LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

GB said:
My baby girl is such a high achiever. She is sick right now with a cold and a double ear infection. You would never know she is sick as she is laughing and playing and just her normal extremely happy self. Anyway, with all of that going on she decided that today is the say she would say her first word, book. Not only that, but a few hours later she decided to take her first steps. 2 huge milestones in one day. Thats my girl :mrgreen:

Congrats GB Daughters are a Blessing , and when They are that small , Just Little Wonders , Mine are 14 and 26. The 14 Year old, Still has me wondering !!!!!!!!!!! :ermm: :LOL:

way to go little rache!!!! she's walking the walk, AND talking the talk!!!
ya can't do better than that.

now tell daddy to go get you and mommy a bloomies gift card a personal trainer...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom