I Am Still Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatPat

Washing Up
We are still waiting of Uncle Nicu to become well. He has the problem now of the appendix and it was removed today but he is very ill.

He is in hospital again yet, and is having the trouble of fever and infection somewhere upon him. The doctors made of scans of his body and he has very odd things about his liver and his lungs. Mamma and I shall go tomorrow to see of these results.

I am quite frightened but I must be calm until tomorrow and always for Mamma. Our nice hosts are very kind and they insist we must stay and not go of a hotel. Mamma and I are very happy to be here but I did of renting a car again yesterday.

My love husband Carl has accepted of we are away and he has of no problems of taking the care of our Anna. I miss them so very painfully but I know everyone is there for them and I am all of what Mamma has here.

I will be bringing of news tomorrow of Uncle Nicu.

With much love,
~Cat

Dear Cat, I'm sorry to hear of your uncle's difficulties. Try to be calm and trust in all the capable people who are taking care of him at the hospital.

I'll keep him...and you in my thoughts.

Thank you so very much, Katie. I do trust of the nurses and doctors, and there is much love here also and help of us.

~Cat

Back
Top Bottom