I Apologize

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mish

Washing Up
I apologize if I've been a little short or crabby lately. Not long ago a friend passed on from alcoholism; and I am trying to finalize my deceased mother's estate from another state. Again, I'm sorry.

Edited to add: If anyone knows a probate attorney in NYC, please pm me. I thought I could do this w/o an attorney, but apprently I need a court order? Don't quite understand it all.

Last edited:
No worries, that is why I have avoided the board(and others)as of late. I know that in trying times even the best of us can become a lil gruff.

I hope things work out for the best,Mish.

i am very sorry to hear this news.
i haven't seen any posts where you have been short.
but then again if there were times where the human side of whatever came out from you, then people will definately understand!

Thanks TATT. I thought I was handling it okay. Guess not. We're only human.

That is the best we can all hope to be. Even <insert deiety> gets mad/upset.

Noone ever said growing up was easy, no matter how grown up we are.

Mish, I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your mom and that of your friend. Hang in there.

mish - I am so sorry. I went through a very "heavy-handed" stage with this site when my sister wasn't doing well. I removed myself completely from the site when things really went downhill with her! :LOL:

I'd maybe PM buckytom - he might have some suggestions for you.

Hang in there sweetie.

I'm so sorry Mish,
take care of yourself,I'm thinking about you.

kadesma

mish, to tell you the truth, i haven't noticed any cross postings from you.
you've been your usual helpful self, with lots of great recipes.
but i'll accept anyway. yeti sightings are more common than women apologizing...:)

i'll ask some friends tomorrow about the scum sucking bottom feed -er- i mean lawyer. ny and nj laws aren't all the same.

Hey, Mish. There's no need for apologies. Everyone goes through those times and it's understandable. And we all pick up our pieces and move on. But remember that there's no pain that heaven cannot heal. Hope to see you on here more often soon.

Huge Hugs Mish! I honestly never noticed though. I feel for you as I too am still dealing with my parents estate and dads been gone a year now. I know how frustrating it is and personally I don't feel like I've been able to properly grieve for his death because I've been having to deal with all this. The lawyer has helped though and I do recommend that. It will come to an end someday. Be strong and when you finally get the estate settled set aside the time to grieve for not only your father but your friend. Prayers going up!

Mish - I am truly sorry for everything you have been going through. You are a warm. kind and generous person and as time goes on it will get better.

mish. we have sad days. treat yourself to a special dessert or a bubble bath or 'somethin special. hugs & luv.

Last edited:
Mish, I havent noticed any crabby threads by you at all. I am so sorry for the loss of your mom and your friend, thats alot to go through all at once. I say, dont worry if your crabby on here, you have the right to be! Vent away anytime you want to.

You're in my pryers Mish. You have been nothing but helpful and friendly to me.

I wish you the very best,
Robert

Back
Top Bottom