I Became Ill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatPat

Washing Up
I do loathe to be ill! I am missing my classes today because of the bad cold virus I awakened to this morning. I can not go near DA so I will stay in my rooms in the basement. Gwen is attending to DA today for me. I gave her my card to buy medicines for me and some food.
I hope DA does not become ill. She told me she is well so far. I have a test tomorrow so I will study extra today for that. I am also looking at cars for us on the computer. Right now I looked at the Ford C-Max SEL Hybrid. Does anyone know of this car?
~Cat

Oh dear, Cat, hope you feel better soon. Very wise of you to keep away from DA. Lots of hand washing and alcohol disinfecting wipes!

At least the time off gives you an opportunity to do some car research! (And get some rest.)

Last edited:
Oh dear, Cat, hope you feel better soon. Very wise of you to keep away from DA. Lots of hand washing and alcohol disinfecting wipes!

At least the time off gives you an opportunity to do some car research! (And get some rest.)

Thank you. I have not become ill for many years I think. I also have the Lysol spray. I live in the basement of her apartment. Actually I think this is called a townhome or the condominium? In the basement is the family room, a bedroom, the utilities area and a big bathroom. There is a tiny kitchen with a very small stove, the small bar sink, and refrigerator. Before Gwen began attending DA, her helper Josie lived down here with her but she passed away and the result was to send me here to attend. There are the nice glass doors that approach to the patio down here where I keep my charcoal grill!

I will not need to be near DA as the home affords this. We yell at each other through the door on the top of the staircase to here. She yells to me to drink water and juice and to take the nasty DayQuil Gwen brought me. I have the chicken soup I made this morning.

She lives on the land floor and the upstairs of the two bedrooms. There is such a good thing to allow her to go to the upstairs in the motor chair that goes up the steps. It is on the track along the staircase. Last spring it broke and we had to call the repairman. He was not to be available for the day but DA only weighs 103 of your pounds and I could carry her easily to the upstairs. I am very grateful for the moving chair!

I am enjoying the time here. I have so much to tell about the American life. I hope I do not take up too much bandwidth in this website speaking of this. Am I taking too much?
~Cat

Cat, you are truly a delight! No way you're using too much bandwidth! You have such a way with words, and we are enjoying your stories and great sense of humor, journalism is a good major for you, though not much money to be made in it.

So happy that you and DA can yell at each other! At least DA's hearing still works! :LOL:

Yes she hears very well! One of my classmates said this about the excellent hearing in her mother: "She can hear a worm fart two miles away."
DA probably could, too!
Thank you for your kindness.
~Cat

Yes she hears very well! One of my classmates said this about the excellent hearing in her mother: "She can hear a worm fart two miles away."
DA probably could, too!
Thank you for your kindness.
~Cat

:ROFLMAO: I wasn't aware that worms farted....:ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Farting worms. I will keep that in mind the next time I hear a strange noise. Cat, you are an absolute delight to have in this forum. I for one am so glad you found us. :angel:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom