I broke down and got him a haircut.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope so, my eldest son's never did. :(
It got all funky and thick so we shave his head.... now he wants a mohawk.

Oh oh oh oh oh = how cute!!!!!! It had to be done - he is handsome! Those dimples are killin' me!

You certainly don't want to do what Celine has done to their son! :(

Is this your son or grandson, Constance? He's a great looking young man, too. I have 3 sons with hair like his. I don't worry about haircuts anymore - just require them to keep it clean. (You have to pick you battles.)

Both, I guess. He's our grandson, but we got him when he was three. I'm like you about the long hair. In fact, my husband makes a pony tail out of what's left of his hair.
I was just trying to make a funny.

Both, I guess. He's our grandson, but we got him when he was three. I'm like you about the long hair. In fact, my husband makes a pony tail out of what's left of his hair.
I was just trying to make a funny.
It was funny, Constance, especially for someone my age. Remember in the 60s and early 70s what a huge deal long hair on men was? I remember my brother getting suspended from school for hair that was too long! Seems crazy now, right? In any event, your son/grandson is very good-looking and has beautiful hair!

He's adorable, suzi!! Yeah, my boys were in the tail phase. My youngest, that was his "thing" and grew to past his shoulder blades. I remember one day, my bil cut it off when my boy said, ok. I was MAD!! LOL ,don't worry, it will grow back.

I'm lookin at him right now and 2 of his little curls have popped back up....
one on either side of his head and it looks like horns!!!:evil::devilish:

Perfect. :rolleyes:

He's a beautiful child!

Wait until he gets older, and you'll be begging him to get a haircut.

I gave up on that ..when Kevin was home his "Military" Dad insisted on short hair. He is on his own and a drummer so his hair is in a pony tail. somehow ...it isn't important anymore.

...You certainly don't want to do what Celine has done to their son! :(
I hadn't seen her son until I read this. If you think that was something, you should have seen a little boy in the kindergarten class next to Nancy's. This boy had the most gorgeous flowing curls that went all the way down his back. His parents got mad when people thought he was a girl, but it really was a natural assumption (this was 1984).

:)Barbara

well i have two kids,a 3 yr old girl and a one yr old boy.and although i have dead streight hair,they both have very curly hair.and based on my experience i would tell u that naturally curly hair will stay curly always.because i've got them hair cuts many times,and thier hair always grow back curly.my boy had very lovley soft brown curls,but his head was always hot and sweaty,so i cut his hair(cut it myself,in the restroom,lol),and now after 3 months,the curls r back.so dont worry.and bytheway,ur son is very cute.

My niece's male friend ( not really a boyfriend) has curly long hair. I didn't take the photo, it was sent to me. ;)
I think it is different when they are old enough to make an informed decision (unlike the kindergartener I knew). I typically like short hair, but there are a couple celebrities who have very long hair, and it certainly doesn't take away from their good looks! ;)

:)Barbara

This was really difficult, I was in tears...
but I took Nathan to get his surfer dude hair cut off. He couldn't see thru it and would get so hot. I don't think the curls will come back.
But it's still cute...

he's darling with his new haircut, Suzie!!!!!........believe it or not my daughter, who always had long thick hair but not curly, developed curly hair, the pretty kind in her teens..... not frizzy.......who would have thought............who knows what will happen when he hits his teens:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom