I broke down and got him a haircut.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Too cute! Looks like he's posing to be a tough guy.:bb:

no, he's just trying to get something out of his nose. the lego thing has been done, so who knows...

squzie, he's adorable. umm, but tell him i said he was a good looking little man.

SQ, you do have cute kids with or without legos up their noses.........enjoy them, hug them, hope you saved the curls or future ones........you'll be glad that you did......remember when my daughter insisted on cutting her hair....still have the pony tail......just not long enough to donate to locks of love for cancer.......I cried 'cause I like long hair on girls but she was adamant (remember this is the DEBATER from HELLO) One nice thing about hair when kids are young.......it always grow back quickly..... Legos or not...your son's new style is very becoming and I love it.......now when they are teens you are going to have to choose your battles.......you will probably want to ram legos up their noses to keep them from piercing them 15 times :):)

NO PLEASE NOT PIERCINGS!!!!!!
:)
Apparantly Sampson's youth is not in his hair.
He's back to acting 4, and has finally stopped feeling the top of his head all day, looking for his missing mop.

none of my kids got piercings though my daughter did want one through her belly button.........luckily she was playing lacrosse at the time (a little net on the end of a stick that they played very agressively with) and I asked her how she'd like it if that got ripped out while playing.......that changed her mind a bit.......subject not brought up again as she knew that could be a possibility and she played for another 4 years...few times that she didn't debate me on it..............

So far, none of my kids have piercings except for ears. But one son has a monkey tattoo and the other one has a large Chinese character tattoo. None of us are sure what the character says or represents. He said he thinks the guy told him when he got it, but my son was a little inebriated to work up the courage to get one. Now it's kind of a family pasttime - speculating what the heck is written on my son's back!

Oh, I just saw this, Fisher's Mom, and laughed my head off!!!!!!! I think my son was "under the influence" when he got his, too..........it's "supposed" to be a dragon going around in a circle........but I think that the tattoo "artist" (term used very, very loosely here) was inebriated as well or he had no peripheral vision.........the dragon didn't quite catch it's tail but it did catch a mole further down on my son's arm.... a lot further..it looks horrible and he knows it.........I think one day when he saves some extra money he'll try and have it removed..........maybe .....

i love that surfer look, 'cept he's so young he can wear either cut. both looks suit that cutie. his trim is cute as cute gets!

heeeeyyyyyy, i'm pierced, though i was 27 when i got my nose pierced. outgrew my lebret & tounge peircing at 20, whew!

SQ----did you say that your son had a large inheritance???? I have a 5 yr. old granddaughter who I'm looking out for..........."jest kidding" as that's her favorite phrase, too, tho' I don't know where she came up with that.......whistling smiley

No inheritance yet expat... working on that!!!
He's too darn cute I can't give him away yet!!
Ok I'm lying he's at his gramma's this weekend, but thats only 2 1/2 days!
:)

2 of 3..... Lego girl stayed home, they were going to a play and I didn't think she was ready yet.
I had to work all weekend so I'm on my last few minutes of quiet right now!

If Lego girl is anything like my Fisher, she's much easier when she has you all to herself. Fish actually calls it our date when just he and I go out somewhere and he is perfectly behaved those times. But when the whole crew is here, he's a real pistol!

FM----this is universal........if kids have you all to themselves they are better behaved..... I agree 100%..it's just so difficult for parents today to divide their limited free time into pizza slices............but that's the way it is.........I think that my son and d-i-l are listening to me about not having more kids..............DON'T unless you can afford one and they can't...........they have been married 5 years so maybe they are listening..........I don't know.........

FM----this is universal........if kids have you all to themselves they are better behaved..... I agree 100%..it's just so difficult for parents today to divide their limited free time into pizza slices............but that's the way it is.........I think that my son and d-i-l are listening to me about not having more kids..............DON'T unless you can afford one and they can't...........they have been married 5 years so maybe they are listening..........I don't know.........
I really don't know how parents that both have to work do it! My whole day is devoted to my kids and still, I have to schedule one-on-one time with each of them to make sure they get some of my undivided attention. It's a tough balancing act and the stakes are really high.

I really don't either...........I had the luxury of being able to stay home with my two........now with the state of the US economy it's going to get even worse than before.......I don't want to scare people as things will improve and they will....they always do.......but there is going to have to be some belt tightening probably for a few years.........in the long run it will be good........we inventive people will come up with cars (like we should have 20 years ago during the first energy crisis) that can handle it..........the price of the hybrids will continue to to come down and they or something similar will be on the market and will be more affordable...........I've never been anywhere in Europe for the last 25 years where people were driving big cars....there's a reason.......

Yeah, I have to go back to work... more anyway. Not full time but 30 or so hours.
I hate to do it but it's more important we eat right now.... still won't have daycare DH works nights and I will work 2-3 evenings when he's awake.
Wow that sounds like a ton!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom