"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 07-19-2008, 12:59 AM   #41
Chef Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillBurgh View Post
Too cute! Looks like he's posing to be a tough guy.
no, he's just trying to get something out of his nose. the lego thing has been done, so who knows...

squzie, he's adorable. umm, but tell him i said he was a good looking little man.

Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
buckytom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 08:13 AM   #42
Master Chef

SQ, you do have cute kids with or without legos up their noses.........enjoy them, hug them, hope you saved the curls or future ones........you'll be glad that you did......remember when my daughter insisted on cutting her hair....still have the pony tail......just not long enough to donate to locks of love for cancer.......I cried 'cause I like long hair on girls but she was adamant (remember this is the DEBATER from HELLO) One nice thing about hair when kids are young.......it always grow back quickly..... Legos or not...your son's new style is very becoming and I love it.......now when they are teens you are going to have to choose your battles.......you will probably want to ram legos up their noses to keep them from piercing them 15 times :):)

Old 07-20-2008, 07:34 PM   #43
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via AIM to suziquzie
NO PLEASE NOT PIERCINGS!!!!!!
:)
Apparantly Sampson's youth is not in his hair.
He's back to acting 4, and has finally stopped feeling the top of his head all day, looking for his missing mop.
Old 07-20-2008, 08:36 PM   #44
Master Chef

hahaha---how cute!!!
Old 07-20-2008, 08:53 PM   #45
Master Chef

none of my kids got piercings though my daughter did want one through her belly button.........luckily she was playing lacrosse at the time (a little net on the end of a stick that they played very agressively with) and I asked her how she'd like it if that got ripped out while playing.......that changed her mind a bit.......subject not brought up again as she knew that could be a possibility and she played for another 4 years...few times that she didn't debate me on it..............
Old 07-21-2008, 05:28 PM   #46
Executive Chef

So far, none of my kids have piercings except for ears. But one son has a monkey tattoo and the other one has a large Chinese character tattoo. None of us are sure what the character says or represents. He said he thinks the guy told him when he got it, but my son was a little inebriated to work up the courage to get one. Now it's kind of a family pasttime - speculating what the heck is written on my son's back!
Old 07-24-2008, 06:24 AM   #47
Master Chef

Oh, I just saw this, Fisher's Mom, and laughed my head off!!!!!!! I think my son was "under the influence" when he got his, too..........it's "supposed" to be a dragon going around in a circle........but I think that the tattoo "artist" (term used very, very loosely here) was inebriated as well or he had no peripheral vision.........the dragon didn't quite catch it's tail but it did catch a mole further down on my son's arm.... a lot further..it looks horrible and he knows it.........I think one day when he saves some extra money he'll try and have it removed..........maybe .....
Old 07-24-2008, 01:53 PM   #48
Master Chef

i love that surfer look, 'cept he's so young he can wear either cut. both looks suit that cutie. his trim is cute as cute gets!
Old 07-24-2008, 02:14 PM   #49
Master Chef

heeeeyyyyyy, i'm pierced, though i was 27 when i got my nose pierced. outgrew my lebret & tounge peircing at 20, whew!
Old 07-24-2008, 02:38 PM   #50
Master Chef

SQ----did you say that your son had a large inheritance???? I have a 5 yr. old granddaughter who I'm looking out for..........."jest kidding" as that's her favorite phrase, too, tho' I don't know where she came up with that.......whistling smiley