I broke down and got him a haircut.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suziquzie

Chef Extraordinaire
This was really difficult, I was in tears...
but I took Nathan to get his surfer dude hair cut off. He couldn't see thru it and would get so hot. I don't think the curls will come back.
But it's still cute...

Attachments

• IMG_2694.jpg
    IMG_2694.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_2695.jpg
    IMG_2695.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 179
We can now see his BEAUTIFUL eyes!!!! I know how you feel, I cant bring myself to cut my boys hair either as you can tell from the pics I have posted:ermm:You probably dont want to hear this but he looks older!!!:angel:
What a cutie patootie:)

He is just precious as he is curls, or big boy hair cut..
kadesma;)

I know he looks WAY older!
Maybe I'm imagining it but he's acting older all of a sudden too.

He's so cute! Don't worry, those beautiful curls will be back!

He's a beautiful child!

Wait until he gets older, and you'll be begging him to get a haircut.

Attachments

• 100_0032 (2).jpg
    100_0032 (2).jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 171
Suzie, your little guy is soooo handsome. Those eyes are just beautiful! And if he's anything like my kids, his hair will have grown back into his eyes within a month! Did you save his curls in a baggie? I have a huge collection of baggies full of hair.

He's a beautiful child!

Wait until he gets older, and you'll be begging him to get a haircut.
Is this your son or grandson, Constance? He's a great looking young man, too. I have 3 sons with hair like his. I don't worry about haircuts anymore - just require them to keep it clean. (You have to pick you battles.)

Thanks everyone!
He had it cut 2x before but this was the most drastic.. I did save the 1st curls. :)
Bleach blonde those were!
Constance the hair looks good on him!

Speaking of curls and haircuts, all of my kids were born with very straight hair like their dad. A couple of my sons decided at different times in their teen years to shave their heads. I mean "shave with a razor" shave. When their hair grew back in, it was curly. Really really curly. And it's stayed that way. Has that happened to anyone else?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom