I can see a rainbow....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pacanis

Chef Extraordinaire
I haven't seen a good rainbow in a while. And never one this close or "thick" looking. I could almost smell the pot 'o gold :LOL:

I was sitting here watching the tube and looking at knives on the internet...... (seeking a photo for the game), the curtains were open, two windows facing west and two south, and I noticed a reddish hue as the sun I hadn't seen all day was setting (it had been raining off and on all day). I moved my head a bit trying to look past a large poplar and went scootin' into the other room for my camera.
I snapped 4 or 5 quick pics, within 30 seconds of each other and kept moving to try to get a pic without all the "clutter", but the first pic taken is the only one that remotely captures the hue the sky had. It was pretty cool looking and as I came back in the house I noticed a couple cars stopped on the road, who must have also had this large rainbow catch their eye.

Of course the pic doesn't do it justice, but you can see how it waqs lighting up the area where it went behind the horizon. :cool:

Attachments

• rainbow.jpg
    rainbow.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 176
Sorry, no lucky charms. I just ate a handfull of sugar instead :LOL:

Can't believe you noticed that...good eye

I see everything!!:LOL::ROFLMAO:
1.gif

Ahhh, the hose...... :neutral:
I planted some new shrubs on that side, so I leave the hose hooked on the fence to water them with a couple times a day. Except for today of course ;) I suppose I could wind it up....

I'm surprised you don't see more rainbows down there quicksilver. When I used to visit FLA it seemed like it was nice, then it would sprinkle, then the sun would come out five minutes later and there would be a rainbow.

BTW, rainbows look like circles when you see them from a plane. That's pretty cool.

:LOL:
Now there's something I want to picture as I'm falling asleep tonight, Stacy!
The eyes have it!

I can't remember the last time I saw a rainbow, been a long time I guess. And that eye is gonna bug me all night long, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom