I can't believe I did this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Are you all ready for a good laugh? Well, I sure did it just now. I'm making more focaccia to freeze for sundays party, and daughter say's hey mom lets go to the concert in the park tomorrow..Ok, we decide we want home made Aram sandwiches. to take with us as part of our dinner. I get out the cream cheese, mayo and horseradish and mix away..All the while talking to my daughter, I'm done mixing I reach to release the beater, and OOOOpPPPS I turn the thing back on while holding it in the air, need I say more???:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ...Look up, look down, look at my shoes, shirt, hair and jeans...Well now I get to clean the kitchen:ROFLMAO: And someone please turn the hose on me:LOL: :ROFLMAO:
kadesma

Aren't moments like that great?:LOL:
It keeps you on your toes.
Nothing broke and noone hurt, except your stomach from laughing:ROFLMAO: Thanks for sharing KM

I was pureeing some squash soup with a stick blender once, someone asked me a question and I lifted the industrial stick blender out of the soup - yikes. Brand new chef coat, too! At least it had cooled down, so no one got burnt!

You're not alone, kadesma! I did that with spaghetti sauce once--spilled an entire pot all over me and the floor. As well as I cleaned it seemed like I was finding little red splatters on the floor and walls forever!

Oh boy, I tell you I was ready to pitch a hissy fit when I did that. I just happened to look up at my daughter, who had her hand over her mouth not knowing if she should laugh or not, when Cade my grandson came running into the kitchen, took one look and merely said ooooops. We both just cracked up.
It's nice to know I'm not alone, but boy do I feel silly.
Luvs, get out the hose, Pa, spaghetti sauce HUH? That had to be something else to clean. Marmalady, remind me never to touch an imersion blender:LOL: Lord what I could do with one of those:ROFLMAO: Texas, my tummy does hurt, and my pride too, but seeing my gilr and her little boy laughing with tears running down their cheeks more than made up for it. But, Callie it had horseradish in it:LOL: Ya think I might taste a little like prime rib:ROFLMAO:
Thanks for sharing my moment of goofiness:ROFLMAO:
kadesma
who is now going to try making those blankety blank Aram's one more time:LOL:

I get like that if I am anxious or get hungry! I tend to spill stuff everywhere!:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom