I could only wish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was just in editing my profile and noticed---------"Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed."
---------------
So I'm thinking along these lines

Dear Administrator
If I could I would but if you can would you change my date of birth so's I'm 21 years old again :)

The original statement is ridiculous. Your answer was hilarious. Good for you!! :ROFLMAO:

Oh DramaQueen, don't be so dramatic :), the question was there and I hope it remains there.

What a nice thread this has become and may I say that I'm pleased to know you ladies, and James of course, and any other bloke who has posted. What a nice family this is.

Of course we note that Loprraine is happy in the service ---- listen Lady, just because you're still on your honeymoon :ohmy:

Wayne

Contrary to many of you, I would like to go all the way back to 8. Hopefully I could undo a lot wrongs that happened in my life and make the choices that would still get me where I am today but faster and easier!

If I couldn't go back that far, then to 33, the first time I met my DH, and hopefully it wouldn't take us ten years to get together this time!

I'll go back to when my kids were little and enjoy their childhoods all over again. Only this time, knowing the outcomes, I would be more patient where necessary and more strict where necessary.

Or I'll go back to college and take some more useful courses than Old English.

Or I'll go change my first job that set me on a particular path and try a different one.

Or I'll go back to elementary school and not be such a wuss.

Or...

I think I'll just come back again in another life and start over. Not just yet tho.

Oh DramaQueen, don't be so dramatic :), the question was there and I hope it remains there.

What a nice thread this has become and may I say that I'm pleased to know you ladies, and James of course, and any other bloke who has posted. What a nice family this is.

Of course we note that Loprraine is happy in the service ---- listen Lady, just because you're still on your honeymoon :ohmy:

Wayne

"Don't be so dramatic" you say? I'm the DRAMA QUEEN. It's my job to be dramatic. I have a reputation to uphold. :LOL:

I was just in editing my profile and noticed---------"Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed."
---------------
So I'm thinking along these lines

Dear Administrator
If I could I would but if you can would you change my date of birth so's I'm 21 years old again :)

heheheheh :LOL:

don't think I'd want to go all the way back to 21, tho. 40 would be great, however.

I would go back, but I want to go back in my time. I would not want to be 7 now. So can someone zap me back????

Too funny attie!

Yesterday brings today... which leads to tomorrow....

If I hadn't lived through all the pain and suffering of my yesterdays how would I know how wonderful TODAY is?

Back
Top Bottom