I could only wish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

attie

Sous Chef
I was just in editing my profile and noticed---------"Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed."
---------------
So I'm thinking along these lines

Dear Administrator
If I could I would but if you can would you change my date of birth so's I'm 21 years old again :)

:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE SEEN AND HEARD ALL DAY!

IT WAS JUST SOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!

AND WHILE WE'RE ALL GOING BACK A FEW YEARS, I WANT TO 21 AGAIN ALSO.

I like the age that I am as long as I stay healthy and still have my mind :) you know who you are, where you're going, and what you won't put up with.......you also can read most people's minds and know when they're telling the truth or not most of the time......you've been around the block a few times.........you enjoy life more and less of the material things........you enjoy laughing at or with the younguns........you are allowed to give advice and some will actually listen to you......no, 55 is coming up and I don't mind at all..........just don't make me older, however :) Enjoy your dreams, y'all and may they come true on another planet........I know that there is some planet out there where if you could live on it you would age slowly (probably cause you'd be dead)

couldn't agree with you more, Katie ........I'd love to go back 4 years when Buck was active online.........so funny and such great resources at his fingertips...........he really gave me a lot of much needed technical advice........I don't know why, though I never saw his picture he reminded me of Paul Newman and you of his wife.........I know that you still miss him lots and lots cause the rest of us who knew whom, do too...........

My only wish is if I could meet everyones needs and all of us could come together for a great Big meal and share some fun times.

I wish I could be Santa for one year.

My only wish is if I could meet everyones needs and all of us could come together for a great Big meal and share some fun times.

I wish I could be Santa for one year.
You mean I sat on your lap and told you all the things I want for nothing?! :-p

If I were to go back to another age, it would be 30--before all the aches and pains of the 40s and 50s hit! As long as people keep on thinking I'm younger than I am, I don't mind being the age I am, but I would love it if I could be this age with the body I had at 21!

:)Barbara

my teen years were awful...and you couldn't pay me to go thru them again........and the acne was the pits........back then all they had was fostex soap which made you smell like a sulfphur mine and some white shoepolish concoction which was an astringent........not like today........my daughter had the beginnings of acne like I had and we took her to the doctor and she was cleared up within months.......NOT FAIR............fortunately in the long run of life the facial oil well has been to my benefit......no wrinkles yet and I'm approaching 55 ......girls if you have extremely oily skin that is one major benefit.... but it's so awful and degrading to your self-image when you're young to have acne....even today I still get an occasional blemish

I was just in editing my profile and noticed---------"Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed."
---------------
So I'm thinking along these lines

Dear Administrator
If I could I would but if you can would you change my date of birth so's I'm 21 years old again :)

Consider it done. You'll just have to remind me every year to change it. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom