I Did It!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
I put my cd/dvd burner in all by myself, and yes, I want a cookie!!:LOL:

Thank you Sushi, James and Barbara L!!!!
Sushi, you helped me with all of your step by step instructions!!

I'm so excited!!!:)

anyone know how to burn dvd's? Is there anything special that I need? NOT for resale, but personal!!:)

Burning is easy your drive should have came with a demo/tutorial disc.

Congrats!

This is how men fell when they fix a car or something.

img_349639_0_b3d10be66ecca1d119f5171e7d93e7b0.gif

It's raining here, I want to be colorful today.:LOL:

Congrats!!! I want to add a DVD rom/burner to mine sometime soon too. I know with the first computer I had, I had to add more memory right away to it and that was pretty simple for me. Shoot, if I can put in new faucets in the kitchen and bathrooms, I should be able to figure this out too!!

Way to go Texas:) my son has all those goodies on his computer and he loves them. Me, thanks, but it takes all my brain power just to turn the darn thing on and off:LOL:

kadesma

TATTRAT said:
Burning is easy your drive should have came with a demo/tutorial disc.

Congrats!

This is how men fell when they fix a car or something.

It didn't come with anything, but the unit. Are there programs I can get on the net??

Thank you everyone
5.gif

Im using Nero as well..I think the interface is very user friendly

Having both Nero and Roxio on my computer, both are very easy to use for burning CD's, & DVD's. However, if you expect to burn CD's or DVD's from analog sources, such as an old record album turntable, to tape deck, you will need other programs to convert from the analog signal into a digital format such as MP3. There are a host of freeware programs available that will do this job. To attach the music source to your computer, you just connect the the RCA jacks from the music scource (pre-amp out) to a mini-plug stereo adapter (available at Radio Shack) to the Mic-in receptical on the back of your computer. Then play the music and use the burn program (and I believe Nero allow you to do this) to record the music onto a file.

Not so hard to do once you've done it the first time.

Others who have done this process can give you more step-by step details.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

That is great that you were able to do it. When my got my new HP computer it talks about burning CD's. I have no idea how to do it but maybe one of my neighbors can show me.

Congratulations.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom