I done did it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LT72884

Head Chef
I finally earned the first of the two certs for network security. Now i need to study for the exam and attempt to take it. 250$ for the exam..

Attachments

• ethical-hacking-cert.jpg
    ethical-hacking-cert.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 188
thanx. i just wanted to let the people who knew i was taking the class that i passed and now i just need to take the exam to get the second cert.

Congratulations Matt!

As a side note, looking at the certificate, I find it interesting that your name is Matt, and your initials spell out MAT. So you are Matt every way you look at it! LOL

:)Barbara

Mat squared! Ethical Hacking? What next, ethical after-hours safe cracking? Ethical Adultry? Ethical Car Jacking? So many possibilities...:LOL:

Mat squared! Ethical Hacking? What next, ethical after-hours safe cracking? Ethical Adultry? Ethical Car Jacking? So many possibilities...:LOL:
I brought that up in class. Ethical rape, ethical murder etc etc.

Any way yes my name is MAT no matter what.. oh well
i notioced that when i was a child and i would tell people that my name was MAT

That's not a bad thing! My cousin's inititals spell CRY!

:)Barbara
sorry for late reply, just got back from snowboarding. took an hour and a half to get out of the canyon due to heavy snow fall and avalanchs and what not...

CRY would be some cool inititals..

So, uh, theoretically ya know how to ethically hack now?

Cause, ya know, I got this bank I do business with.... it would be for a good cause so therefore ethical kinda sorta if ya squint enough...

LOL Congrats!

So, uh, theoretically ya know how to ethically hack now?

Cause, ya know, I got this bank I do business with.... it would be for a good cause so therefore ethical kinda sorta if ya squint enough...

LOL Congrats!

That would be ethical. Its ethical if it is justice LOLOL. wait
Ethical justice... hmmm

Back
Top Bottom