I finally found a job!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you can't always get what you wa-eyu-ant, but if you try sometime, ya get whatcha need!

congrats and good luck tg.

it's only the start of good things for you, i'm sure.

thats great news TexasGirl!congrats!dont forget to celeberate,so go out and have some fun,indulge yourself!

Congratulations, that must be such a relief for you. Maybe they'll love you so much they'll give you a massive raise after the first week:)

Possibilities?

texasgirl said:
Aww,:wub: Thanks everyone!! I really appreciate all the luck ya'll through my way. I am so happy right now. Another thing about it, I can move around in the company and get a higher paying position later.

I told you texas, there is always some kind of hope to look forward to. Who knows you may one day own the company? We never know what our future is if we have the right attitude toward it. I am 'hoping' for the best whatever it is. And that you will be above all happy. One step at a time!

Thank you everyone!! I hate that I won't be able to be on here as much. And I'll lose my chance of doing all my cleaning and grocery shopping on Fridays when there isn't a crowd. I haven't shopped on the weekend in 7 years. LOL
Oh well, gotta do whatcha gotta do. Thanks again everyone!!!

Good for you TG! I'm sure it's a relief to have found something, and like you said, if it doesn't end up being all you want, you can always keep looking. I'm sure you'll be settled into a new routine in no time!:)

Thanks PA! I'm still on here looking too. LOL.
I would love to get something so that dh can take it easy for once. In order to do that, I would need something that pays over $12. There are several that I applied to that I have all the skills that they want, but, noone has called me yet. I know some places will take forever to call. I'm still hopeful of it though. We'll see what happens.

Texasgirl, I am so Happy for You. I Hope and Pray you get everything your Heart desires ! Way to Go Girl. Love and Hugs James. And of Course,
Have a "MAIDRITE DAY" :w00t2: :w00t2: :w00t2: :w00t2: :w00t2:

:) Way to go,Texas.Like PABaker said keep looking any way sometimes well paying jobs come up jobs out of nowhere it's just being at the right place at the right time.Ive gotton great jobs when I was just casually looking.But for right now You still have a check to look foward to.

That's awesome TG, Congrats!!! You can sort of think of it like, at very least it's a start - perhaps it'll open doors for you to the job you really want :)
img_282594_0_fbb9bdd73052237dd5ca964fdedad7bb.gif

Back
Top Bottom