I finally found a job!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
It's not much, actually, less than what I was making, but, at this point, I don't care!!:) If one of the other companies calls on me, I still have a chance at them. But, I'm not holding my breath. At least I will have some money coming back in the house now, that's all I was worried about.

Good News!
img_282133_0_e0544a977d73cce13ad69606dce3c8d8.gif

Way to go!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

(Those are supposed to be dancing bananas...but they didn't work. Sorry. :( )

Thanks!! I feel a whole lot better just having a job and extra money coming in again. All the big bills are about to be do again, now, I don't have to panic about them.

I'm very happy for you texasgirl... I start my new job next Monday and am still waiting to hear back from a better one (probably today or tomorrow I'll hear and I think I have a good chance at it).

Now you can try to find something more suitable and not feel 'desperate' while you're looking.

Congrats!

Congratulations

Hope you like it and they like you even more! Maybe seems not that big but possibilities are always available. You never know how something starts and the way it ends up. Good luck to you!

Thats awesome Tex!!!!!!!!! Congrats and keep us posted on how you like it. In the meantime, keep your options open and search for what you really want.

Thats great news. What a relief to have an income. That should ease your mind.

By golly Texas, I knew there was one out there who would wake up and smell the roses:LOL: I'm so happy for you..I hope your new employer realizes what a treasure he has working for him..

kadesma

Aww,:wub: Thanks everyone!! I really appreciate all the luck ya'll through my way. I am so happy right now. Another thing about it, I can move around in the company and get a higher paying position later.

Congrats, TG!! You must be so relieved!! Phewwww!! Now you can concentrate on having fun in the forum!!:cool: (oh, but don't forget to go to work, too:ROFLMAO: )

Back
Top Bottom