I gave up Facebook for DC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FluffyAngel

Senior Cook
As it turns out, I have much more in common with DC members than I do with a lot of people I actually know. So I have checked on my Facebook page about twice in the past 2 - 3 weeks but have nothing to say because it's such a liability risk. I may leave it there for a communication option with people who live long distances away, but only to check in maybe once every other week or so. You guys are pretty entertaining, & VERY helpful.
This forum is awesome!

I feel that Facebook has a security problem. I do not put out on the web any family information. The only reason I am even there is because I can see the grandchildren's pictures that their parents post. If I have a need to tell something to someone, I send them an email. :)

I use it to keep in touch with my kids, and siblings. I also make announcements when my band is playing places. I have reconnected with many old friends becuase of it. I'm not too worried about security. My life is pretty boring compared to others so there really isn't anything there to exploit. I look at facebook as a tool. It's all how you use it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom