I gave up Smoking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Indirect flights, from Belgrade(non EU) we fly to a German airport(EU) the bags go to the next plane without checks.The flight is then EU to EU so there are no custom checks.
We had a family friend in the 60s who was quite famous for 2 things.
1 his sculptures.
2 he sailed into New York in a yacht with a huge amount of ganja on board, the yacht was being followed, the customs gave him clearance and waited to catch everyone, he sailed off after a few hours, the feds followed the wrong yacht. The feds caught him but the money and ganja was never found.

gotta love eu security. except for london, though.

they can match ass pimples to file photos in london...

Tom in 2008 she brought 100 Cohibor 56's from Cuba via Freeport Bahamas into Fort L . We went to Freeport on the Discovery Ship and returned on it 6 days later:)

I am happy for both of you!

I know how difficult it is for one person to quit, I can't imagine what it is like for two.

I thought one of you would be seen digging by night in the garden!

I am happy for both of you!

I know how difficult it is for one person to quit, I can't imagine what it is like for two.

I thought one of you would be seen digging by night in the garden!
Bea.What do you mean both I have lived like a monk for the last ten yrs:)

I quit smoking 5 years ago this Sunday. After smoking for over 20 years. No problems, no cravings at all. Allan Carrs easy way to quit smoking. Read the book a I was done with smokes forever:)
I remember the days of cooking at home with the ashtray beside the stove!

4meandthem said:
Everything smells better,tastes better and the occasional hangover is reduced tenfold.l

This is so correct!
I gave up about about 4 years ago.
Also for your reference Up to $18 a pack in aus!

Vit mate, 2 weeks today and we are still smoke free, some of it is fear of our friday visit to Nurse Prune who it is said can smell a 5 day old relapse from the car park.
Marlbro cost about $10 a pk here and we would go through 2 a day. The prob was that my wife the stalker was also the smuggler.In Serbia M's are about $2.5 a pk, she brought back 40 cartoons last time. :ermm:

thank god for the nurse prunes of this world! they help keep us partway honest....:)

Back
Top Bottom