I got a new job

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
I got a new job and I'm sooooo excited. I'd been in salary negotiations since Friday and finally got the news yesterday afternoon that I got the position. Its for a doctor I used to work for, in family practice. I adored him and absolutely loved the job. Why did I leave your probably wondering. Well I became pregnant and went into early labor and had to be on bed rest for 2 months and planned on being a stay at home for awhile.
Anyway, he called me personally and wanted to know if I wanted to come back because his nurse resigned. I still can't believe its real. I've been waiting 9 1/2 years for that spot to open again and in the last month I've been praying awfully hard that I'd find another job one that I would love and bam here it is. Its the only nursing job I've had in my 14 year career that I ever loved. Its the prime position in the clinic. He's the ultimate when it comes to doctors and everyone loves him. So needless to say I want to shout it from the rooftops but I have to keep it quiet for another day so that the HR guy can let the other 2 nurses that applied know they didn't get it. I think I'm safe telling you guys though ;).

WHAT?!?! I'm one of the other nurses that applied.
Man this is so not fair!

Congrats Sizz!

p.s. I thought I HAD that job, too. :(

Wow Sizz congratulations !!!!!! If you want me to I'll stnad up on my roof and shout it out for you. I'm pretty loud but I'm fairly certain youwont hear me all the way from
Indiana. Needless to say the other 2 won't hear me either so it's pretty safe.

Thanks everyone! Today will be my last night at my current job so that'll be bitter sweet saying goodbye to the girls and my patients but believe me I'll be doing a happy dance when I walk out those doors at the end of my shift.

Sorry about your luck Z;) and Middie.....I suspect I could probably hear you on a quiet night here in IN :LOL:.

Thanks again everyone!

Thanks everyone! Today will be my last night at my current job so that'll be bitter sweet saying goodbye to the girls and my patients but believe me I'll be doing a happy dance when I walk out those doors at the end of my shift.

Sorry about your luck Z;) and Middie.....I suspect I could probably hear you on a quiet night here in IN :LOL:.

Thanks again everyone!

Great stuff :) Just saw you nearly have 5k posts too :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom