I Got Full Tuition!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tsi88kid

Senior Cook
I went to the awards banquet today for the competion I was in and I was awarded full tuition, books, uniform, and knife kit for the bunker hill community college. Also I was awarded the AFC Epicurean club of boston 1000 dollar cash award. Also another kid in my class who has been in the competion 3 times got full 80,000 dollar tuition for 4 years at J&W and a friend of mine from another city got a full scholarship to CIA! I'm so glad that everyone has oppritunities these days to go to school.

Congratulations! I know you are excited! My son received a $24,000 scholarship to college next year so I know how you must feel. Good luck in your studies!

Way to go, tsi!!! I hope you feel proud of yourself. Obviously your potential was recognized. Just keep on working toward your goal. You'll be there before you know it.

And, since your birthday was February 27th, isn't this a nice way to begin a new year? Congratulations!!

thank you all for the congrats after i get my associates at bunker hill i hope to go to J&W for two years and get my bacholers degree in culinary arts.

Kid - what great news! I know your whole family is beaming with pride. Congratulatiions! :LOL:

Congratulations, we are all so proud of you!! Best of luck in your culinary journey, and keep us posted!!:chef:

Fantastic, tsi!

What high school(s) do you and your friends attend, that prepare you all for these great cooking scholarships?

I live in a town adjacent to yours and am just curious.

Lee

I attend everett high school and the other high schools include somerville high,rindge technical school in cambridge, quincy high, madison park, Blue hills high school and i believe thats its.

Very Well Done. Congratulations:)

by the way, did you ever manage to patch things up with your girlfriend?:)
I often wondered.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom