I got to hang out with jkath again last night...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Z

Head Chef
It was really cool to spend some more time with jkath and her husband.

I got the opportunity to spend a free night in Caesar's Palace's brand new tower on the 34th floor (white in foreground) including room service. Very nice room, beautiful view looking north up the Strip. Good fun.
228Bellagio-Caesars.jpg

You lucky thing!!!! Why the free night?? Are you a high roller???
I dream of room service lol, my DH gets it cause he is still laid up with his leg injury!

LOL - - nope. Not a high-roller. Actually, my girlfriend got the free room. She works for Harrah's and they have recently 'acquired' Ceasar's Palace and other properties. They were having an employee's evaluation of the new tower and she was invited to participate. (We felt like the caddies at the country club in Caddyshack!) They gave us each $40 worth of room service, which was fun but unexpected. We ordered a range of appetizers (shrimp, wings, exotic cheeses, etc) and just had a nice night there. Beautiful and very nicely appointed rooms.

The Z said:
LOL - - nope. Not a high-roller. Actually, my girlfriend got the free room. She works for Harrah's and they have recently 'acquired' Ceasar's Palace and other properties. They were having an employee's evaluation of the new tower and she was invited to participate. (We felt like the caddies at the country club in Caddyshack!) They gave us each $40 worth of room service, which was fun but unexpected. We ordered a range of appetizers (shrimp, wings, exotic cheeses, etc) and just had a nice night there. Beautiful and very nicely appointed rooms.

Sounds like a great way to spend a romantic night. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom