I Have A Forum Now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I tried the blog, but I found that somewhat confusing. So I found a free forum and played with it. There aren't any posts there yet, but I've set up the topics.
Take a look:

erinsplace.myfreeforum.org :: Index

Setting up blogsites are the easiest thing I've ever done and a lot of fun. Blogs and forums are two different things. I like your forum. Will posters be able to post their own subject matter? I think if we all post just once to begin with, this site could be interesting. Nothing wrong with belonging to more than one forum. Good luck. Maybe I'll be your first poster.

I just joined your forum. Haven't posted yet, but I will. I hope it does well for you!

I second that! Maybe you can help Erinny out with a good site to start one and some tips on managing and setting it up?
Believe it or not I have never blogged, unless Yahoo 360 counts?? LOL.

Oh wow! I got to get over there and get going on giving my cyberfamily something to talk about.
I think I'll start with neighbors with guns, that's really funny.

EDIT In my excitement my manners failed me and I forgot to say thank you.
THANK YOU!!

Oh I thought of it but I didn't want to take away anything or anyone in my signature. I just want to have a forum without issues or troubles.

I just posted but I see one thing that needs attention,,In my opinion but then what do I know...lol
I went to the members list and couldn't read the names. they are white and very dim...for these old eyes.
Marge

Yes, I think the color scheme could use a little tweaking, some things are heard to read... but hey you got it up and running pretty quick, that is cool!

I agree with Marge. I posted in blue and it came out in black. No biggie but blue is my signature color. I would like my blogsites to appear as my signature on the posts, otherwise it's working and I can post now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom