I Have Been Busy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatPat

Washing Up
I have been very busy! I am learning these guitars and working on this very much. I have a large test on Monday for which I am studying hard, I have not but just barely started upon my Sunday Bible lesson, Gwen has the flu and I have cooked soup for her and made her shopping for her, and yesterday was the shopping and the errands and DA's hair salon appointment.

Today I worked between 9:00am to 3:00pm. I took away Gwen's washing and laundered it here, then took it back to her. I practiced the piano and guitars and I studied very much over my dinner for my test, and now I am relaxing here for a little while. Azia and I were unable to go out on the bike for it is raining, so I wrote letters to my Uncle Nicu and to both of my grandparents.

Tomorrow shall be full of church of the morning, then to work between 1:00pm to 4:00pm. Then after it, more studies and more practices. I do not know if Gwen will need me yet for tomorrow.

Is the American life always so very busy? How do girls my age have all of the time for the Facebook and the boys and the dates? I do not understand this. Does no one of my age attend to elderly relatives? If not so, who does?

Your friend,
~Cat

Cat, I am exhausted just reading your post! Most girls your age here don't have nearly as many responsibilities as you do!

I do not try to make one exhausted. I am sorry. These girls do not? Why?
But we must take of care of our family.

Most girls do not have this responsibility? I owe my family for my life. I do know I become confused as of duties sometimes. Should these girls in my classes owe their parents?

Some have told me to get the most expensive phone from DA. They say she owes me of this.

DA nor my family owes me nothing. I must make my own way to my future. It makes me quite mad to even THINK anyone owes me anything!

I think life is what one makes of it. And it is up to me to make this the best life for DA and me.

I must be busy sometimes but it is to be a better citizen sometimes and to do very well in school.

I have only this one chance of to live now. i am not in the dress rehearsal. I must get this properly, and once now.

Your friend,
~Cat

It is quite novel for us to know of your responsibilities, that you take them so seriously. Most kids in the States these days do not have responsibilities except go to school. Caring for elderly family is not even on their list or minds.

We are proud to know such an accomplished young lady who knows what is important in life.

Cat, I am exhausted just reading your post! Most girls your age here don't have nearly as many responsibilities as you do!

I thank you!

But I am young with very much of energy. It is good that I have the responsibility of these things.

I do try to make every very second I can with DA. But I do sometimes become tired. She never knows of this.

I think I have done well, though. And so far it is all good!

Your friend,
Dawg

Oh look! I was talking to Mamma last night while posting and signed it "Dawg."

Oh dear! I was telling her of Dawgluver.

This is funny! Has anyone else done such a thing as this?

Your friend,
~CAT!

Last edited:
This is hilarious, Cat!! :ROFLMAO: Cat and Dawg!!

Now, we have Dawgluver, our member Rocket J. Dawg and his Mrs. Dawg, and you! :LOL:

We Dawgs run in packs...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom