I Have Been Put Away From My Job

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatPat

Washing Up
I was not put away for a bad thing. The mother of the owner became very ill so the flower and gift shop was taken by the owner's sister-in-law. She called me today and told me that she was to be closing the shop on the weekends when I work. She is writing a letter for me that says I am a good employee and to recommend someone hire me.

I am very sad to lose my job. But I shall apply to grocery stores to learn more of American foods! I know how to operate a cash register and I am always early to my job and I always stay later if I need to help someone. I never missed time of work. Now I have my Joy and I do not need to use the buses or make Gwen take me to work on the Sundays.

This is a very exciting opportunity for me! I look forward to the new changes!

Your friend,
~Cat

You have an amazing attitude for one so young! I mean that in a good way.
I am sure you will be able to find another job....and (just for good measure) good luck!

I am sad however. Mamma always says that when a door is closed, a window opens and I must take the challenge of loss to change it to something good.

My life here is so wonderful that this shall be a very good opportunity! I have put out four applications to grocery stores already. I know this shall be very good!

Your friend,
~Cat

With your great work ethic and positive attitude, you'll be hired in a heartbeat, Cat! Hope your next job is as fun and fulfilling as your last one!

I was not put away for a bad thing. The mother of the owner became very ill so the flower and gift shop was taken by the owner's sister-in-law. She called me today and told me that she was to be closing the shop on the weekends when I work. She is writing a letter for me that says I am a good employee and to recommend someone hire me.

I am very sad to lose my job. But I shall apply to grocery stores to learn more of American foods! I know how to operate a cash register and I am always early to my job and I always stay later if I need to help someone. I never missed time of work. Now I have my Joy and I do not need to use the buses or make Gwen take me to work on the Sundays.

This is a very exciting opportunity for me! I look forward to the new changes!

Your friend,
~Cat
Oh dear, so sorry you've lost your job Hope you'll find another soon.

Sorry to hear about your job loss Cat. But as I have always believed, things happen for a reason. It may not obvious at first, but in the end it will be worth it.

With your great work ethic and positive attitude, you'll be hired in a heartbeat, Cat! Hope your next job is as fun and fulfilling as your last one!

I shall do well as I can! I am very hopeful! Thank you!

Your friend,
~Cat

Back
Top Bottom