I have great news

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whoo-hoo!!!

Way to go, GB!!! What great news - a new baby on the way, new job, travel on the horizon & Mo' $. Best wishes!!!

WOOHOO!!! I am so happy for you my friend. I know this is going to be a wonderful fit for your family. Congratulations!!

Hey GB that IS indeed a great news, congrats!!:w00t2: :punk: :sorcerer:
You get paid more, you can set your own hours and can work from home, and chance to travel abroad... what else one could ask for!!? (ah well, there is always a winning lottery ticket but...:rolleyes: ) You really deserved it, enjoy, and my best wishes!!

Charlie

Hey, good for you. Good luck in the new place. Work from home is going to be great, wspecially when the second baby comes.
But what are you going to be doing, what is company doing? is it a secret?

Thanks Charlie. What I will be doing is kind of hard to describe, but the company does 3D printing. They can basically print a 3D model of just about anything. They printed out a bicycle for one of the people there. Really wild stuff, very high tech.

Congrats GB. You have a beautiful daughter. The next one will probably look like you. :cool: We received a new cat and since you have grabbed "Kitty", we named him Napoleon...Neo for short. :) DO you have any preferences as to what you want your grandchildren to call you? :rolleyes: Pops is better than PawPaw if you ask me and I think PaPa was used in Annie of Green Gables or Heidi.

Here's to bright new beginnings -- new friends, new places to visit, new things to learn! All my best wishes GB!

rock on GB!!! new jobs with better opportunities (and better compensation!!) are just fantastic! don't forget to post plenty tales of culinary adventures overseas, and hopefully, the recipes that go along with them!

Back
Top Bottom