I have no point...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suziquzie

Chef Extraordinaire
But really my husband just got himself a brand new xbox 360.... :glare:
and I may be here even more often than usual.
Just thought I would share this random thought. :huh:
It doesn't belong in venting, nor celebrations.
It just is!!!

Well good then I wont be alone, there are officially TOO MANY game thingys in this house!!!!!
If only I had that much money invested in yarn..........

You'd be swimming in sweaters and blankets, Suzi! The kids would be sweating on their way to school in the winter :D

We have 2 consoles and 4 computers.. two PC's and 2 laptops, one for each of us (DH and I). A Wii and a PS2. I love Wii!

I want a Wii. I love Mario.. must be cuz he's Italian.
I like it better for the kids.... but he bought alot of games they can play.
Yeah, knitting only works for 2 1/2 seasons!!!! :)

We have a Wii, an xbox 360 and one son just got a PS3 last weekend for his birthday. Plus all the older systems and DS and PSP. (My sons buy most of the systems and games with their own money.) I personally like the Wii the best - Wii bowling is a blast!!!! But mostly I prefer to sew, knit or read with my free time. Anyway, I'd have to take a number to get to play a video game.

I just pointed this thread out to DW and said "See!!! I'm not as bad as you said I was about this stuff!!!!" :ROFLMAO::LOL:

I have 4 laptops, 1 wireless network printer, 1 network drive, and 1 x-box. Now I feel much better about having it all!;)

By all means please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want one, maybe I can use the excuse "but all my friends on DC have at least one!"

Since he has his X box go out and buy your self some very nice piece of equipment you have wanted for years>>>>> A new stand mixer>>>>A set of Henkle knives. You know what you want just the good stuff Smile

Since he has his X box go out and buy your self some very nice piece of equipment you have wanted for years>>>>> A new stand mixer>>>>A set of Henkle knives. You know what you want just the good stuff Smile

Just don't get anything small enough to be stuffed up a nose! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just take the controllers and beat him at his own game. Practice in secret while he's at work and the kids are at school and then, when you are profficient, ask him to show you how to play and then kick his rear!!!! LOL

That works very well actually!! My son couldn't beat me at NASCAR 2004, so he spent a couple of weeks practicing on his own. Next thing I know he was doing bump and runs and kicking my butt!:ermm:
The worst was the final lap at Darlington, one minute he is in my rear view mirror, the next I am spinning and he passes for the checkered flag.:ohmy:
We were in realistic mode and NASCAR didn't black flag him, so I had to give him credit for that one!:LOL:

I'm pretty sure he WANTS me to play with him. SO I WONT!!! :)
My b-day is coming up, I may just have to get my giant 22 qt roaster oven.
Maybe I should get it today so I can make my ham in it tomorrow and not worry about heating the side dishes too long....... hmmmmm

Mama I have cleared ALMOST the entire house of anything smaller than a golf ball!
I'm sure I missed something and it will be in an ear next week....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom