I Just Bought A Nook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lizzie, first try powering off your nook and then turn it on again after a couple minutes. I've had this happen and it worked. nope. rats.

Is your connection working on your computer? The first call I would make would be to Barnes and Nobel. Their service desk as been very good for me.

I had an on-line B&N chat with "Pierre", whose bottom line answer was to enter the password and all would be well. Crikey.

I'm assuming (this from a card-carrying technophobe) that if I'm able to access the Internet I must be connected, right?

And thanks to you, too, Pac, and for the Batboys.

I have been reading off a basic Kindle for over 3 years. In terms of E-reading over traditional books, I am definitely NOT old school. I love-love-love my Kindle and managed to download many books for free on various sites.

Advice? Get a protective cover for your Nook and get an extra charging connection.

I discovered that I could change my provider password on-line. So I did. Haven't tried it yet to see if that will solve my problem, but certainly hope so. On-line sure beats being on hold & being sent to various phone extensions at the phone/DSL company ad nauseum.

Thanks for the tip, chiklit. BTW, does being too close to Atlanta mean Alpharetta or Lawrenceville, for example? I lived in Roswell once upon a time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom