I just can't wrap my head around this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Salute! I am so happy he was taken alive.
There are too manny times we don't know what their "goal" was.
I'm looking forward to more good news tomorrow.

Much relief for the people of that area.

Many heartfelt thanks to the law enforcement for not giving up.

I'm glad they got him.

Now people can begin rebuilding their lives.

Salute! I am so happy he was taken alive.
There are too manny times we don't know what their "goal" was.
I'm looking forward to more good news tomorrow.

Their goal is very simple, kill all the infidels, thats you and me included. We did not need him alive the goal was clear from the begining. Unfortunatelly thre are billion more like him.

Sad news.....

The little boy that died was a neighbor of mine. His dad had run and just finishef and the boy was rushing to greet him when it went off. His mother lost an eye and has a bad brain injury. His little sister lost her leg. Dad hit by shrapnel.

Jenny, I'm so sorry to hear that. Everyone in Boston has been in my and my mom's thoughts and prayers this whole week. They will continue to be as long as it is needed. How is the family doing? I heard the little girl was in dance classes. You know this has got to be so devastating for her and the family both.

You start go play "Six Degrees of Separation" and realize just how close you are to someone involved.

I realize exactly what you are talking about. One of my daughter's aunt and uncle live the next county over from us. Her aunt volunteers for Meals on Wheels, she works with a runner who lives in the same community. He has run in the Marathon about 3 times and was going to run in this one. When he went to get his checkup for the marathon, his physician told him he couldn't run because had developed colitis and high blood pressure. My daughter was panicking because she thought he had run in it, her aunt hadn't told her that he couldn't. We saw an article in our local paper the next day about him and how he couldn't run because of his illness. My DD was sad that he was ill but SO SO happy that he didn't go because that meant he was alive.

Our Medical Director and his wife, both doctors, are okay. She ran in the race and he was about 4 blocks away from the bombings. They are both home and fine now. They stayed long enough to help as they could until they were no longer needed.

Back
Top Bottom