I just got a job!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Z

Head Chef
FINALLY

I'm so relieved... things were getting pretty tight around here and I was super-stressed out.

I will be a Case Manager in a new (to Las Vegas) agency aimed at child protection.

Yay ME!

No, not yet. I've sent out more resumes than I would like to count, but, nothing yet. Something will come up though. Thanks for asking!

Well, I'll keep you in my thoughts. I know something will come your way soon.

That is wonderful Z. I'm sure you make some children safer and happier. Thank you for being one of the good guys.

pdswife said:
That is wonderful Z. I'm sure you make some children safer and happier. Thank you for being one of the good guys.

Thank you. It'll be an exciting change for me. For the past few years I've been working with severely disabled adults, making sure they receive the services to give them the highest quality of life possible. I'm sure this new job will be more rewarding AND, at times, frustrating.

Congratulations. I run an agency that provides housing for folks with developmental disabilities. There are certainly challenges in working with vulnerable populations, but you get go home knowing that you're making a difference.

Good Luck

vyapti said:
I run an agency that provides housing for folks with developmental disabilities.

That is exactly the environment that I was working... I didn't RUN the agency, but was a Case Manager/Program Coordinator for a number of the agency's homes.

Congratulations! Anything to make kids safer is a great job indeed. Good luck to you :)

I'm happy for you Z, now children will have a champion:)
kadesma

heyyyyy, congrats z!!!!!

hope good things come your way with the new job. people who devote their lives to helping others deserve a good turn now and again.

Back
Top Bottom