I know...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know that I reconnected with my big sister in Las Vegas last week after far too long
I know that treating her at a restaraunt she could never afford was worth every penny
I know that hugging her after at least 30 years was a feeling I will never forget, and still makes me a little weepy
I know that I love my family, as dysfunctional as we may be, and will never lose touch with any of them again

I know it makes my heart glad when I see posts like Smoke Kings
I know today was wonderful I got to pick up Cade from school
I know I'm so proud of that young man, his first thought was to have me pick up his brother, because he had spent part of his money at a book sale at school on his little bother
I know I'm so happy I have these beautiful children in my life
I know I'm looking forward to dinner out just me and the big boy;)
I know this has been a special day

kadesma

I know that the two people above me have nothing to worrie about!
I know I shouldn't have typed that I was tired of complaining but..sometimes even I get grumpy!!!!
I know what lefse means about beautiful teeth.
I know I have a lot to be happy about but going to the dentist today is not on the list!!!

I know I just said WHEW!!!!!

I know I have some new stuff planted that will look really nice in the spring.
I know I fell asleep on the couch.
I know getting up at 4am to cook and clean made me do it!
I know it was all worth it and I got to see an Aunt I hadn't in a long time.
I know legogirl stole the show.....
:)

I know today, I spent way too much money on stuff for our baby's and their Halloween day quickly approaching.
I know that there are two very big boxes to get in the mail to make it on time, early acutally.
I know I had so much fun thinking of them and their faces when boxes are opened and I know I won't be there to see those faces. I'll ask parents to take snap shots and send to me.
I know my DD will love what's in the box for her. All the makings for her granola. Boy did I go hog wild. Complete with 7 recipes. She can mix and match and have a ball.
I know today, I'm blessed.

I know today, I spent way too much money on stuff for our baby's and their Halloween day quickly approaching.
I know that there are two very big boxes to get in the mail to make it on time, early acutally.
I know I had so much fun thinking of them and their faces when boxes are opened and I know I won't be there to see those faces. I'll ask parents to take snap shots and send to me.
I know my DD will love what's in the box for her. All the makings for her granola. Boy did I go hog wild. Complete with 7 recipes. She can mix and match and have a ball.
I know today, I'm blessed.
Wow-----what's in my package???? I'll take pictures.......you're such a great Mom.........:LOL:

i know that i should right now be in my bedroom cleaning out my closet and throwing stuff out but that wouldn't be as much fun as being here at discuss cooking.

I know I'm happy to tell you EPG.......
Let's see. All stuff for the baby's and their Halloween adventure coming up. I won't be there, but I know they'll love what's in there for each of them. Lots and lots of treats, all kinds of fun things not just candy but there's plenty of that in there too.
For our DD, all the ingredients for her granola. I mean you should see how big this box'll be.
9 kinds of nuts
3 kinds of oat products
2 kinds of sugar
oil and honey and syrup
sea salt
coconut
coconut milk
toasted bran
wheat germ
flax seeds
cinnamon
cinnamon sticks