I know...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
expatgirl said:
oops left off that expat is one of the kindest, most generous, most scintillating wits of all

How could I be so stupid????? Of course, expatgirl. As one expat to another, you are not only kind, generous and scintillating, you are alert and wise.

I know...

that I am one of the luckiest women in the world
that I didn't really do anything to deserve it, and I wake up every day grateful for it
that my DC friends are priceless
that VeraBlue is a kick in the pants
that BuckyTom is an original genuine comedian (with a big big heart)
that Barbara and James are going to be GLAD to be home
that GB is always the voice of reason and moderation
that Goodweed always has something valuable to add
that Kadesma, Katie E. and Fisher's Mom always have something kind to add

OH, I could go on and on, so please don't feel offended if I left you out. I LOVE YOU ALL.
I know.....

that no matter how good or how bad my day is going, dropping in here will make it better!

I know it's Friday and I'll be drinking tonight! (well it's Friday here in the UK :mrgreen:)

pickles........stop making great posts, barbs........DC won't let me send any more warm fuzzies.......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I finally contacted Alix (I knew you were gallivanting around the world and she gives great instructions) and asked where the karma button was and how to send it.......so I'm trying to make up for lost time as I've been here and there and everywhere this past summer--hope you're having fun:LOL:

DC had karma and is now gone?????? Sounds like another board I am on.:LOL:

pickles........stop making great posts, barbs........DC won't let me send any more warm fuzzies.......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I finally contacted Alix (I knew you were gallivanting around the world and she gives great instructions) and asked where the karma button was and how to send it.......so I'm trying to make up for lost time as I've been here and there and everywhere this past summer--hope you're having fun:LOL:
Ah shoot! I forgot to pack my karma button!!!:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: (Thanks for thinking of me! You are too kind!)

My next "I Know" is that I know that the song "I Know," by Barbara George starts out like this: "I know, you don't love me no more, no more. No, no more." I also know that when I looked up the lyrics to help me remember the rest of them, every site I checked had them wrong!

I also know that I need to get to bed pretty soon!

:)Barbara

DC had karma and is now gone?????? Sounds like another board I am on.:LOL:

No, Patty, but the buttons have changed.......used to be when a person posted there was a "give Karma" button to press...........now it's situated right after the blue dot and the red warning sign under the poster's post on the left side---it's comes up as "Give reputation" ------it's just that, rightly so, after to you give so much karma to one person you need to give it to others (which I do) before you give it back again........good system and fair

I know, no matter how hard I try, I will fail at things.

I know these do not exist in Kauai.

Attachments

• Mongoose.jpg
    Mongoose.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 265
Yep, which is why there are so many of these every where! Everyone here knows that! We don't remember there being this many wild chickens and roosters here.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• kauai124.jpg
    kauai124.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 160
I know that there is an I AM!

I know when ever I watch my daughter and her father playing together or seeing them reunite each time he comes home from overseas....I could not be happier!!

I know I will ALWAYS be too nice for my own good and although it may not get me far in life or I may get used over and over, I would NEVER change that about myself!

I know that even if I am just loved by two people in this whole world, the important thing is that I am LOVED!!

I know that I am HORRIBLE at receiving compliments!

I know that there is world of completely unexplained things out there.

I know that people are closest during devastating times.

I know that there are some phenominal individuals on this sight, and if there was ever a Nationwide or Worldwide catastrophy we would find a way to pull together as DCers again! (hope it's ok by you guys if I now consider myself an official DCer :blush::mrgreen:)

...I know I will ALWAYS be too nice for my own good and although it may not get me far in life or I may get used over and over, I would NEVER change that about myself!
Good! Don't ever change that. I am the same way, and people often accuse me of being naïve and unrealistic. But stick to your guns! They are the ones who are being cynical and/or pessimistic.

deelady said:
I know that I am HORRIBLE at receiving compliments!
I always was too. Then I read something (can't remember what) and after that I mostly just smile and reply, "Thank you!" I know that when I compliment someone, I mean it, so I have to take someone else's compliment for what it is worth.

deelady said:
...(hope it's ok by you guys if I now consider myself an official DCer :blush::mrgreen:)
Well of course you are an official DCer! There was never any question about that!

:)Barbara

I know that it's a mad, mad, mad world out there and at DC it's a safe, safe, safe world without troll, troll, trolls and obnoxious, obnoxious, obnoxious people.......thank y'all for being here, here, here ........:):):)

I know I'm tired
I know I'm still not 100% un-sick
I know I hope GK ^^^ is OK
I know the boys destroyed thier clean bedroom
I know I should just shut the door
I know my husband works super hard cuz he's super great
I know I would love to go out on a date
I know alot, just can't think of anything else right now

I know my husband and I snorkeled in paradise today.

I know we saw fish I didn't know existed.

I know my husband is the smartest man I have ever met and he never ceases to amaze me with all that is stuffed into that huge brain head of his.

I know I am fortunate today, yesterday, and will be tomorrow.

I know my doll just walked in the room and told me we're about to go to dinner, but to get there, we must walk the beach first, so we will.

I know I still have 2 days left of my 7 day strech
I know my commute has been horrible the last 5 days (2 days on the weekend)
I know I have 2 cups of tea to keep me awake
I know ill be on this board alot today
I know today is going to be a struggle
I know things are looking up

I know I have a great husband
I know my dogs are spoiled but I love them anyway
I know I have a great family and circle of friends
I know that I've had a good life so far and should be very grateful
I know the work we put in today will eventually pay off
I know that people will always disappoint you at times but that's life
I know that life is short and that to wish a day away is a waste
I know that you should live in the present and not for "some day"