I know...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i know if the bathroom doesn't get done today, i will scream.
i know i should have expected it to take more time than i thought
i know if he would show up earlier than noon, it would be done
i know no more projects till spring.
i know money is one reason
i know the house all torn up is starting to wear on me.
i know i bring it on myself.

i know you are right but left for the day at two, after arriving at noon. told him has to finish up tomorrow. also told him no more til spring. he was a bit upset. said
"what will i do for a job" i told him find another old lady with no husband. i don't think he has been looking for a full time job. no booze or dope than i can see. very talented, could make a good living doing what he has done here. not being able to show on time would be the only thing stopping him. we have been having trouble lately over him not following my directions on a project and doing it his way. made him redo the trim in bathroom that was done. he put the small decorated trim on the bottom and the wider plain on top. looked stupid. wasn't happy but changed it. lordy what will i complain about when he is done? thanks for pep talk though.

I know that I am missing my husband very very much and that while I love Mexico and think of it as home.. HOME IS where he is and he's not here... I'm ready to go back to seattle!!! I know I will freeze my butt off when I get there but his hugs will keep me warm.

I know this sounds so sweet! It made me smile. Thanks.

I know that everyone understands, GRK, if you don't get a PM out to them right away.
I know, PDS, that your hubby probably misses you as much as you do.
I know that I agree with quicksilver that your post about it made me smile.
I know that I feel for you, Babe, and all your handyman woes. Hang in there.
I know am glad that the thread regarding visitors pages happened and things are getting worked out.
I know I figured out why I have been grumpy today and it is because of side effects to medications that I have to take.
I know I just want to feel better and so sometimes overdue things so I have to take those meds.
I know it will all work out.
I know I am frustrated that I was reading the wrong page on my crochet pattern and have to redo the yoke of my baby sweater.
I know it is a little thing and shouldn't bother me.

I know you will fix the sweater another day and it wont take as long as it seemed it would today.
I know I can't wait to get my sewing machine out.
I know taking it out will make me cry.
I know I used to sew every weekend with my SIL and I still miss her miserably.
I know she taught me to cross-stitch and made me want to learn more crafts.
I know she is up there very proud of me.
I know it will be 5 years she's been gone soon.
I know I'm gonna cry again now.

ah.......SusieQ.........that's why she'll never be forgotten and everytime you make something that's a tribute to her memory.........hope that one day you can teach the skill to one of your kids or all of them.........keep their hands occupied and out of the legos......

Suzie,
that is what makes you so special...Your love so,
I know she hears and sees you
I know she loves that you care so much for her.
I know, that a s-i-l like you are few and far between
I know anyone would be thrilled to have you join their family.
I know I love your sense of humor and your way with people
I know I don't want you to cry, but to smile.
kadesma

Thanks so much.
I know it's always hard this time of year, but that this too shall pass....

i know if the bathroom doesn't get done today, i will scream.
i know i should have expected it to take more time than i thought
i know if he would show up earlier than noon, it would be done
I know you should have called me cause mine is done, in 4 days start to finish and it was a complete overhaul, rip out haul away and do all new.
Bryan gets here at 7:30 and leaves promptly at 4:00.
Only problem with Bryan is he is expensive but his work is impecable. Sorry babetoo, I know and feel your frustration.
I know that GRK is trying to do the best he can but if the worrying doesn't stop, I'm gonna come get you and beat you up.
All things will work out buddy.
I know that there was a lady that used to come in here to post but doesn't anymore that was going to make me a bedspread but alas, she's gone.
I know that today, GWP in my life and all of ours actually too.........

I know... The worrying about 1 thing stop but I always have my concerns
I know I still didnt get to send my pms
I know I miss my peeps on here
I know my job is at the busy time kidna like tax time. hahaha
I know the new COD comes out today and I didnt preorder but im hoping
I know as im typing this im falling behind in my work
I know I need to fix my car tomorrow

I know you should have called me cause mine is done, in 4 days start to finish and it was a complete overhaul, rip out haul away and do all new.
Bryan gets here at 7:30 and leaves promptly at 4:00.
Only problem with Bryan is he is expensive but his work is impecable. Sorry babetoo, I know and feel your frustration.
I know that GRK is trying to do the best he can but if the worrying doesn't stop, I'm gonna come get you and beat you up.
All things will work out buddy.
I know that there was a lady that used to come in here to post but doesn't anymore that was going to make me a bedspread but alas, she's gone.
I know that today, GWP in my life and all of ours actually too.........

i know abel showed up more or less on time this am. it's been three days and all he is doing is putting up bead board. it is a tiny bathroom,so shouldn't take that long. he does beautiful works. when he comes late , he stays late. but i am in no mood for hammering at 8pm. he is a good guy and on some level we are friends. that may or may not be a good thing.

thanks for the encourgement.:cool:

I know tomorrow will be a long stressful day but at the end of the day I will
be very happy and I will get a million hugs and kisses!
I know I will be cold but that all those hugs will make my heart warm.

I know I just had a marvelous time at the pool!!!
I know I felt like a normal person there in the water, being able to walk and move like everyone else.
I know it is really good therapy for my leg.
I know hubby enjoyed it to and it was good to do something fun together.
I know I also had a pleasant surprise when I still had some credits on file that I bought about 3 years ago so we didn't have to pay and even got free tokens for the lockers!
I know it was a cheap but wonderful date!

i know it is finally done. the bathroom looks good. they finished up while i took a nap. i do see a few places that need to be touched up with paint.
i know i hope this gives me a better mood
i know i am scared i am getting sick again. sore throat.
i know i got a good nap
i know i am taking it easy the rest of the day.

I know I am happy for you that it is finally done.
I also know I am concerned about your health
I know you are in my thoughts and prayers
I know I really care for you Babe so look after yourself.

I know things have changed and now work and tomorrow are in the same sentence.
I know it's okay as it frees me up later in the month so two of us changed days off.
I know after cleaning and clearing our bedroom of clutter, dust and yuck, I have candles burning everywhere and it smells so good.
I know that the cup of tea I just finished was good.
I know that chocolate and I will always be in love.

I know that:

I didn't do anything to be treated this way
My dh is my saving grace
He'll be home soon enough
I will make new, healthy friends
I know things will get better
Life is good
I am lucky
Jesus Loves me

Back
Top Bottom