I know...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know I am going to go take a hot shower
I know I have an unpleasant task to do when I get out
I know because of the above statement my shower will be longer than yesterdays

I know that I'm excited to be on DC right now
I know that my back hurts more now than it did this morning
I know that I am proud of my daughter because of her great report card
I know that we will have fun tonight at the Homecoming Football Game

i know i am watching the debate on t.v. tonight.
i know i will have strong opinions about it.
i know i have been spending to much money.
i know i love to shop so i don't really care. lol
i know i am going to sew this week-end.:ROFLMAO:

I love this "I know" thread!!!

I love the fact that the heaters have finally come on in the apartment (I've been running around in an ugly robe and coat for over a week and it's been cold!)
I love making the "stone statues" come alive at the front desk of our apartment with persistent big smiles and "Drostie" (hello in Russian----now I'm their best friend and their faces light up with greetings when I go by!!!)
There were fireworks tonight----no reason-----the KZ's. like them--they're beautiful
I love living on the river.....
I love....I love......I love.....

I know that I had a complete meltdown last night but it was good.
I know that it helped get through to DH that as much as I love his help around the house what I need more is help with my exercises as they are getting so hard.
I know that it is so hard for me to ask for help
I know that I am glad I did even if it went badly for awhile
I know I need to go do some more exercises and need to let him know I need him now
I know that I need to figure out why I can't eat much soon as I need my strength
I know I am concerned about a couple of people on here who I have PM'd
I know that this thread is very healing.

I know melt downs are good once in awhile ( unless it's vanilla ice cream)

I know today will be hard but...days only last for 24 hours so I will survive.
I know that the sun is out but it's still cold.
I know that I hope my husband and his friend are seeing lots of animals out in the woods.
I know that Laurie is right about this being healing..I always feel better after reading all the "I knows"

i know that handyman painted the lid of a standing sewing box shut
i know i need to get it open,
i know i think a pattern i need is in there
i know so far can't get it open.
i know i need to clean my bedroom
i know laurie is very brave

I know that babes, pswife, and especially Laurie (LP) need hugs.........and lots of them.........
I know how they feel (maybe not physically in Laurie's case) .........before the going away party last night I was ready to hop on the first plane outta here
I wanted outta here...hubby is always gone and I'm sick of it.....but people came up put their arms around me, danced with me, and today I feel better.........

Laurie, I hope that things improve with you......I'm so really concerned about you.......I'm not telling you to hang in there..........I hate that phrase........I know that you have lots of people to pm but I'd be pleased if you wanted to have another pm person if you wanted to.......and if you don't that's fine, too;;;;;;;;just hope that you feel better soon....we all want you to feel better...........

I know I hate to shop.
I know I hate winter and cold weather.
I know my cats and kittens are affectionate.
I know Discuss Cooking has nice people.
I know I don't like scary movies.

I know it's hard to eat right now Laurie, just eat slowly and relax it will come.
I know I've been there
I know it hurts to lose a friend
I know I had a wonderful time last night surrounded by my babies
I know I loved having Olivia sit by me at dinner and share my meal then give me a bite of hers
I know today was special watched Cade play soccer
I know my sister is lonely and I need to call her more
I know I feel good just achy in spots
I know Sunday will be wonderful
I know this thread is a winner

kades

I know husband and I are on the couch talking.
I know he and I both agree that it's easier to complain and gripe than it is to be thankful and grateful for anything.
I know that our DD is hurting, that her birthday was so so and that we think she needs the biggest push ever.
I know that for now, I'll tend to my gravy and say no more cause I know, that I'm getting tilted about some things, so..................
I know that now is when to be thankful for this lass........
And........I know I am........

I know I've missed being here at DC and I'm so glad to be able to drop in.
I know I'm so proud of one son for working along side workmen and me to build his grandmother a new and strong fence.
I know I'm grateful for my other son who took care of his sister and little brother while I was in Houston.
I know I'm humbled by the grace I saw in people who had lost so much in the hurricane.
I know I'm rich with good friends who bring joy to my life.
I know I'm eagerly looking forward to my son's wedding next weekend.
I know my early drive back home this morning with my 2 youngest sons was a special pleasure.

I know I work for a woman many call El Diablo and the name fits.
I know I have too many cats
I know I'm scared to death of being unemployed and losing my newly rented house.
I know I make great theriaki chicken wings and can't spell the word teriaki correctly.
I know I watch way too much tv
I know I love to cook more than I love to eat but my body doesn't reflect that.
I know I want to quit my job because I work for a woman people call El Diablo but I can't quit.

I know that I want Callisto's El Diable to go to El Infierno..........(bet that's not on the banned list) :):):)

I Know Callisto, no one can have too many cats unless you don't have enough litter boxes and I'm sure that you do.......biggest problem is the fur everywhere and if your friends or family members have allergies......

I know that i wished that I had something to watch on tv--here everything is several years old except CNN

Por favor, Callisto,, tell El Diablo to go to El Infierno!!!!!! Pero find another job first before you do it.......:)

I know I am happy that I was able to make a simple taco salad for supper and eat some!
I know I am doing well but sometimes it just overwhelms me
I know I have my faith, wonderful DH and my DCr's to get me through (thanks all of you)
I know that I will win this fight
I know I am so happy Kadesma had a good time yesterday and today.
I know I would like to give El Diablo a piece of my mind!
I know if I had the property I would have so many dogs and cats people would talk!
I know I had a great talk with my Dad today.
I know I will miss Paul Newman.
I know I feel so much better tonight!

I know I had great conversation with a great friend tonight - long needed!
I know I got pulled over by the police because my registration light was out.
I know my daughter looked beautiful at her homecoming
I know that I am never up this late but had to stay up to pick her up
I know that I am enjoying some bourbon right now reccommended by a great friend
I know that I will be feeling sleepy soon

I know I've been lazy going to gym and it shows ! :ermm:
I know today is a beautiful day and I should be going to gym but I'd rather lie on the couch and watch DVDs
I know just putting on my gym clothes doesn't actually constitute going to gym
I know I'm being optimistic packing out my summer clothes as it's going to be cold the whole of this week
I know I should not complain about the weather as we're blessed not to get hurricanes etc over here
I know DH is scuba diving today where sharks love to play :wacko: so I hope he'll be okay

I know that it is my sweetie's birthday!
I know that many people here have wished him a happy birthday, which he will appreciate more than you all know.
I know that James is in the mood for flan, so we will probably eat at our local Mexican restaurant tomorrow because they have excellent flan.
I know that our free movie tickets will expire on Tuesday, so we will probably go to the moview tomorrow.
I know that our daughter Nancy will be 29 on Tuesday.
I know that my best friend, through a strange twist in fate, suddenly became a mom again this week.

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom