I know...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know Im going to attempt to make KE's curry chicken for dinner tomorrow
I know that my son has a half day of school tomorrow & hes very excited about that!
I know that I need to go to the dr. for a checkup sometime soon
I know I miss my hubby since hes been working 2 jobs!
I know that I love being a Mom
I know that Im still a lousy cook, lol

^^^^ I know you are NOT A LOUSY COOK because of the things you try!
I know the power went out in the middle of cookin' dinner.
I know the kids don't care because they got to play with flashlights.
I know my husband will ALWAYS sleep thru a storm.
I know he'll be mad when he gets up because his main pump for the aquarium didn't come back..... again.
I know he'll fix it.... again.... becuase he's super like that.
I know I should get to the grill.

I also know my 8 yr old must have REALLY big feet cuz his socks fit me just fine in a pinch.

I know that I was having some kidney stone pain when we left on our vacation.
I know that I was kidney stone pain free within a few days of leaving on vacation.
I know that the day after we got home from vacation, I started having minor kidney stone pain.
I know that I hope it doesn't get bad.

:(Barbara

I know that I was having some kidney stone pain when we left on our vacation.I know that I was kidney stone pain free within a few days of leaving on vacation.
I know that the day after we got home from vacation, I started having minor kidney stone pain.I know that I hope it doesn't get bad.Barbara
I know exactly what you feel. I know how bad it is or can get.
I know that we sufferers from kidney stones have constant pain in our lower back. I know I just prayed yours and mine will be gone forever.

i know i have been reading "if i did it" for five hours.
i know my eyes are tired
i know i will read half the night

babe:cool:

i know i finished my book. read for 7 hours will a few breaks. it was very good. not the subject matter but the tale itself,.

I know the only good thing about cooler weather is hot bubblebaths
I know I miss the sun already
I know I love my husband and he loves me right back
I know this because everynight after he thinks I'm asleep he kisses my shoulder.

I know I lost my favorite book today while I was halfway through reading it.
I know it's going to be a cool night tonight.
I know I should have gone to buy an extra blanket.
I know the dinky skinny hotel like blanket won't keep me warm.

I know if I roll up like a hotdog I'll keep as warm as I can get though.
I know if I roll up like a hot dog, I might wake up hungry.

I know my neighbor hooked me up with brownies
I know I miss them dearly
I know my mail box (snail mail) was full
I know I need to give my post lady a nice tip for the last year of us not being there
I know I got some painting to do tomorrow and friday
I know I cant wait to play softball on saturday
I know my head head head head boss (very nice guy, runs all of our North America Ops) is scared of paintball.

I know (now) that Olive garden is heat and serve
I knw I jsut talked to a freidn from culianry school and it was nice to hear from him

Thanks, I like it too!

Iknow, that "PG" folks that are married are still the way they're supposed to be... in their love for each other.
I know the massage my feet and legs got last night reminded me of your post here.
I know, like you, in the middle of the night, I get my rum*&^ rubbed when he thinks I'm sleeping, yea, like 'that' doesn't wake me up;)
I know, for certain, I love him more every day and P G for him every time I think of that special person He gave me to spend my life with, I know I am soooo blessed to have my husband in my life.
I know my mail box (snail mail) was full
I know I need to give my post lady a nice tip for the last year of us not being there
I know that a handwritten note and a box of your cookies to your postal delivery person would be much appreciated and suffice in lieu of money right now. Maybe later you can grease her palms. It'd be appreciated to simply get your wonderful treats, put in extra banana in the form of a few crunched dried banana chips, you won't believe what that does, should I send you some, I have a ton.......:angel:

I know that I was having some kidney stone pain when we left on our vacation.
I know that I was kidney stone pain free within a few days of leaving on vacation.
I know that the day after we got home from vacation, I started having minor kidney stone pain.
I know that I hope it doesn't get bad.

:(Barbara

I know I am praying for you because I have been there and the pain is no fun.
I know that I am glad you had such a wonderful vacation.
I know that I hope you are better real soon.

I know that I am so glad I will be able to have a real shower tonight instead of a sponge bath
I know that I really have to work on my exercises now that I have no staples or bandages
I know that I have never wanted to work harder at anything in my life
I know I am happy with the 15 pounds I have lost and want to keep going
I know I love my hubby for his tireless support of me
I know I have about 30 pounds of apples to deal with because my MIL dropped them off the other day
I know I am really looking forward to being able to do everyday things easily
I know my faith, family and friends are what get me through all this.

I know that I am so glad I will be able to have a real shower tonight instead of a sponge bath
I know that I really have to work on my exercises now that I have no staples or bandages
I know that I have never wanted to work harder at anything in my life
I know I am happy with the 15 pounds I have lost and want to keep going
I know I love my hubby for his tireless support of me
I know I have about 30 pounds of apples to deal with because my MIL dropped them off the other day
I know I am really looking forward to being able to do everyday things easily
I know my faith, family and friends are what get me through all this.
I know you're thankful.
I know you're determined.
I know you will.
I know I should get in the kitchen and make your gnocchi.:-p

I know that a handwritten note and a box of your cookies to your postal delivery person would be much appreciated and suffice in lieu of money right now. Maybe later you can grease her palms. It'd be appreciated to simply get your wonderful treats, put in extra banana in the form of a few crunched dried banana chips, you won't believe what that does, should I send you some, I have a ton.......:angel:

Ill have to try that. I dont know when Im going to make them again. that would give them a nice texture.

how often are you baking these things? lol

I know I need to cut back on the sweets and cookies and brownies and chocolate.
I know as much as I say it I jsut dont want to.
I know the chinese guy screwed up and gave us 3 orders
I know its ok becuase some people took them off my hands.

Ill have to try that. I dont know when Im going to make them again. that would give them a nice texture.
how often are you baking these things? lol
I know I've made 'em 3 times.
I know I like the texture and extra umph the bc give the cookie.
I know I told a friend of mine to inquire about your recipe cause she is a cookie girl and a fine baker, so you'll no doubt, be getting a request.

I know I've made 'em 3 times.
I know I like the texture and extra umph the bc give the cookie.
I know I told a friend of mine to inquire about your recipe cause she is a cookie girl and a fine baker, so you'll no doubt, be getting a request.

I know I got a the request
I know its nice to make new freinds
I know I cant find my receipe here at work
I know Im PMing you to see if you got it
I know I think I have it to memory but not sure
I know I need to find dehydrated marshmallows.

Back
Top Bottom