I know...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know that GRK is the Famous Amos of DC

I know ...Im hoping one day. (I just willnt mess up like he did)
I knw Im rocking to some pink floyd right now
I know I cant type this morning
I know work is busy.
I know I got a million threads to read.

I know lola is now on buti ts a live verison.

I know that I just burned my sons grilled cheese while PMing someone :0
I know my hubby just left for work : (
I know I have a lot of cleaning to do today
I know I have no desire to do any of it!
I know I need to figure out what to do with the ground beef thats now defrosting

I know i've done the right thing going back to school even though I'm 20 years older than everyone else and can't understand 90% of what these teenagers say:glare:

I know I don't know you.
I know it's time for a welcome.
I know that although I don't know you, I am taking the risk of congratulating you for this accomplishment.
I know you must be proud of you.

I know I have to find someone else's recipe and send it out to originator.
I know I don't mind. [*; winking]
I know that cleaning parts of this house will be on my to do list today.
I know it's Sunday and it's a blessed day.
I know I want SK to read my post about horseradish sauce.
Cause I know it's a vee-ner...:-p

I know it sounds silly but Im passing it on and I dont rememeber it excatly
I know I need to write these things down
I know I got to clean out my PM box
I know the Tampa Bay Bucs look bad today.
I know brett farve isnt looking good lately

I know that Grantskat will come up with something tasty---grilled burgers sound good!!!
I know that i could kiss my DH when he brought me a lush basil from the UK--woohoo!!
I know that it was great to cuddle with him on the sofa after being gone a week
I know that the first snowfall is going to come soon--stay posted
I know that Toots made me a kind offer to
send me a care package which I really appreciated

I know i've done the right thing going back to school even though I'm 20 years older than everyone else and can't understand 90% of what these teenagers say:glare:

Good for you!!!! And don't even begin to understand what these young people are saying....just do your job.........study and brown-nose the prof........that's your job......jest kidding.......with the young adults I find that a sense of humor really helps........they really aren't that different from us and a lot of them are looking for direction.....so discussing the course is a good place to start.........good luck WG!!

I know I've had the best weekend ever.Thanks Cade
I know I got a brand new dresser clock Cade won at a carnival last night
I know for someone who sleeps very little, I slept like there was no tomorrow
I know that the day is already wonderful and being here is making it more so.
I know I will be sad later this evening
I know I'll survive Cades going home, cuz I have all kinds of memories to go over.
I know you all must be thinking oh no not that little kid again.
I know I just have to share him with you
I know, I love the time I spend here
I know you all mean so much to me..
I know it's family Sunday so join us for the group hug
kadesma

I know I love Cade as much as Kadesma does, just because she does!
I know I will never tire of hearing her stories because they are good medicine for her.
I know that I want to be part of that hug
I know I am looking forward to my Chinese Dinner tonight and not having to cook or go out!
I know that I am glad I was able to help someone out of a small bind.
I know I want DH to go shopping so I can make cookies and muffins.

I know that I want Callisto's El Diable to go to El Infierno..........(bet that's not on the banned list) :):):)

I Know Callisto, no one can have too many cats unless you don't have enough litter boxes and I'm sure that you do.......biggest problem is the fur everywhere and if your friends or family members have allergies......

I know that i wished that I had something to watch on tv--here everything is several years old except CNN

Por favor, Callisto,, tell El Diablo to go to El Infierno!!!!!! Pero find another job first before you do it.......:)
I know this post made me smile.

I know a certain little one means a lot to someone very special and I know that makes me smile.
I know I didn't mind the recipe thing, I was joking.
I know I love horse nostrils breathing on my cheeks.
I know I love kitty's curled up on my lap while they purr.
I know I love puppy breath.
I know there is nothing sweeter than a little innocent child saying without being prompted "I love you more than you love me."

I know lefse would love our two little foals and how they love to "blow " on you
I know someone who needs our prayers and warm thoughts
I know I was gifted with a wonderful weekend
I know I have a new clock Cade won at the country store :)
I know Master Cade is developing a taste for fancy expensive cheese and proscuitto Yippee
I know I have never tasted creamed spinach, and it is now on the list of things to do.
I know that I have faith that all of us pulling together can help Barb, Please LORD
kadesma

I know that we had a nice lunch at the Mexican restaurant today with my best friend, her two sons, and her 6-day-old baby.
I know that Christi and I had a great laugh (in our eyes only, as we didn't want her son to hear) when our server (a really nice 22-year-old who said he "used to be bad") said he used to be in a gang, and Devin perked up and said, "I have games!"
I know James like the two birthday cards I gave him.
I know it was hard to save the two cards until his birthday (I bought them in March)!
I know that no one likes to go with me to Hallmark or fabric stores because I could stay in either all day long!
I know that I need to add some more of my DC friends and family to my Christmas card list.

:)Barbara

Hey, I'll come to a fabric store with you.....only you'll be pulling me out instead........and you don't want me in a Hallmark card shop because i will be the one laughing my head off at the funny and irreverant cards....no one is safe around me

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom