I lost my crucifix necklace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
jake found its chain; my crucifix is lost, though. i prayed to Saint Anthony, finder of lost things. i fell from my tub recently (9 stitches to the forehead) & we figure it broke then. its clasp is fine, though. ******, i'm so sad. i loved that crucifix. my Mother is buying me another if i don't find mine, although it took months to recieve my other.

Praying is the right thing t do, but maybe there is a charity that Anthony is in favor of, you should give them donation.

sounds like a plan; i'm kinda strapped for cash, though, with gifts to purchase, a new place this month/rent/monthly payments/sec. deposit., a $110 haircut, decorations, food, etcetera. i'll only squeak by this month. i don't own a job.

Let's see, you fell from the tub (bad), lost your precious crucifix (bad), then your beloved Steelers lost to the Browns (YEA!! - I grew up in Cleveland). Is it karma or coincidence?

i make a conscious effort to be positive towards other people, who's to say.....

$110 haircut???? no wonder you are strapped for cash! Hope you find it.

i lived in the most expensive area in my city, & thier salons priced ridiculously. my stylist didn't even get the correct style i wanted, so i just didn't tip. rude? very. she needed that, though. she ignored half my requests, & i spent 2 weeks with a haircut i hated before i finally learned to work with that.

Have you tried beauty schools? i cut my husband's hair, and I'm growing mine out, so cut it myself and what I can't reach, my husbands cuts. We just don't have it in our budget to go to a salon.

the day i let a non-professional near my tresses is the day i begin just yanking my hair myself. i'm not likely to return to them for my hair, mainly waxing. they're great with that, at least.

ecstatic! thanks! was on my living room floor. he was unpacking boxes, & there it was! yeah!

Buy yourself a rubbermaid bathtub mat.

Rubbermaid was brand I wanted for years. Now since our son fell and broke his shin bone I cannot get them to refund the money for the TWO mats I have. Taken over by another company and I am waiting since first of October for them to respond. In the mean time we went to medical supply and bought mat for $25, if it means not breaking a bone worth it. I am sure mad about this brand Rubbermaid. Not the same as it once was.

Back
Top Bottom